Halo Holistic Chicken Stew Adult Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Recipe contains no meat meals—just tasty, nutritious whole meat.
- Features non-GMO fruits and veggies, and nothing from factory farms.
- Food is easy on the digestive system, thanks to the wholesome fiber and lack of artificial ingredients.
- Fatty acids help improve your dog’s coat and skin, while the protein-packed meat keeps them strong and active.
- Stew gives canine companions irresistible flavor, next-level nutrition, and extra hydration.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHalo Turkey & Salmon Recipe Adult Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$27.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- DealHolistic Select Adult Health Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- DealHalo Holistic Beef Stew Adult Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12$27.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- DealDr. Tim's Active Dog Pursuit Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$19.69Chewy Price$18.71Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Chicken with Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$11.03Chewy Price$11.21List Price$10.48Autoship Price
- DealCesar Classic Loaf in Sauce Filet Mignon Flavor Adult Wet Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 24$27.96Chewy Price$33.36List Price$26.56Autoship Price
- DealHalo Holistic Chicken & Chicken Liver Small Breed Dog Food Recipe Dry Dog Food Bag, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealAvoDerm Original Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealEvanger's Classic Recipes Puppy Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$27.48Chewy Price$26.11Autoship Price
- DealAvoDerm Natural Puppy Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealAvoDerm Senior Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Evanger's Classic Recipes Beef with Chicken & Liver Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$26.32Chewy Price$27.48List Price$25.00Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...||Lamb, Chicken Broth, Beef Liver...||Beef, Beef Broth, Beef Liver...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Chicken Broth...||Chicken Stew: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Chicken Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Meat||Salmon, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Beef, Salmon|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO, With Grain, High-Protein, ----||Non-GMO, With Grain, High-Protein, ----||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO, Chicken-Free...||Non-GMO, With Grain, High-Protein, ----||Non-GMO, Natural, High-Protein, ----|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Packaging Type||Can||Can||Can||Can||Variety Pack|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
105 Customer Reviews
My Dogs Love It!
My dogs can be pretty picky. I've tried several expensive foods for them and they tire of them after a week or two. But not Halo. They run to their bowls and lick the bowl clean every time. I give them the dry salmon and white fish with a spoon of the chicken stew mixed in. Finally found a winner! So happy they like this so much!
I have been buying this food for a year now and it has never had any problems. Now when I open my new cans it’s running and the cans are dented so now I have to go to a pet store and buy my dog food
Large and small cans not the same
I agree with others. Chicken stew in the small cans agree with my dog. Food in the large cans is a sticky, overly pulverized mush. My dog, who eats every thing with enthusiasm eats it, but unfortunately his stools have about the same consistency. I ordered more small cans. Maybe he’ll slowly be able to adjust to the large cans. I hope so because I stupidly ordered 3 cases.
Big negative change to formula!
After several years of using this product my last shipment was simply yuck. It is the consistency of tomato sauce, not at all what it once was. My dog won't touch it. At first I thought maybe it was a defective lot, but after reading other reviews I realize they have changed the recipe. I am afraid to order any more of ANY of the stews now. This stinks as finding a new dog food is so traumatic.
I have one large cat and a single urine clump from his litter box does not fit into the top tray! This set up might work for one, small kitty but it is totally inadequate to handle and “seal away” anything that my cat leaves in his litter box. This was an expensive mistake!
This product makes dealing with my cats truffles so much easier it collects the 2 weeks of waste then you throw the bag away and pull more bag out of the cartridge. It also keeps in the smell however if you let it sit much more than 2 weeks it will start to smell.
Like baby food
My dog, Poppy, loved this dog food until the last shipment. He's been eating it for over a year. The last shipment, the "same" food was more like a puree. He will not eat it. The same only worse happened with the Halo beef stew. The small cans are great, but they were not available, so we are sent the larger cans. Food is like mush. He won't eat it. I compared ingredients, they are the same , Halo beef stew small and large cans. I'm switching dog food. I'm giving the last shipment to the animal shelter.
Keeps the Smell Down
Really works to keep the small locked inside the container. Is a little awkward in emptying.
Not what we thought
Love the Halo brand and that it’s considered “cruelty free” but the consistency of this wet food is not what I expected. It’s a lot runnier than I though it would be. Granted it does say “stew” on it but it’s not really “stew-ish” nor is it thick like other canned food purchased. Kind of in between and sticky. Difficult for my ladylike dog, who doesn’t like her mouth to get all messy, to eat.
I don't think I will buy again, for the consistency on all the Halo stews are VERY moist to the point of being gooey and pasty. Gizmo, 11 lb. Yorkie, is not a fan of trying to eat this : (