Happy Hen Treats Mealworm & Peanut Chicken Treat Square, 7.5-oz bar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium treat square for chickens that fits easily in Happy Hens treat basket
- All-natural, simple ingredients you can feel good about serving your flock
- Reduces boredom and pecking
- High in protein with delicious mealworms and peanut butter
- Made in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Forti Diet Pro Health Honey Parrot Treat Sticks, 2 count$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Happy Hen Treats Mealworm & Corn Chicken Treat Square, 6.5-oz bar$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Fruit & Nut Cockatiel Bird Treats, 8-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Kaytee Pro Health Orange Blossom Honey Parakeet Bird Treats, 10-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Fruit & Veggie Parakeet Bird Treats, 9.5-oz jar$7.22Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.86Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Parrot Biscuit Bird Treats, 10-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Garden Veggie Cockatiel Bird Treats, 10-oz jar$3.59Chewy Price$6.49List Price$3.41Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Fresh Super Fruit Cocktail Fruit Blend Parrot & Parakeet Treats, 20-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Brown's Dried Mealworms Wild Bird & Poultry Treats, 3-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Healthy Bits Parrot Bird Treats, 4.5-oz bag, bundle of 2$4.54Chewy Price$4.78List Price$4.31Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Fruit & Nut Parrot Bird Treats, 12-oz bag$10.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.06Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Natural Spray Millet Bird Treats, 7 count$4.99Chewy Price$6.69List Price$4.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Peanuts, Raisins, Dried Mealworms, Gelatin.||Sunflower Kernels, Dried Mealworms, Gelatin.||Corn, Dried Mealworms, Gelatin.||Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, Sunflower Kernels, Sunflower Seeds...||Dried Mealworms.|
|Bird Type||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken, Duck|
|Food Form||Treats, Mealworms, Nuts||Treats, Mealworms||Treats, Mealworms||Treats||Treats, Dehydrated, Mealworms|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Can't believe it!!!
What a GREAT TREAT for hens!!! BUT, NOT for young ones that haven't laid eggs yet because of the peanut size!!! The older hens (layers), yes, non layers, NO!!!
Chickens didn't like them
Chickens didn't like them. I broke them up for them too and they ignored them.
Treats for my girls
My hens go crazy for only this brand. I put it in a wire cage and it’s gone by dusk.
I use these treats when I leave for a weekend so the girls still get treats even tho they are pricey for what they are
Chickens loved it, wish it was cheaper so I could treat them more often.
Perfect Chicken treats
My girls loved these snacks! Took 11 of them all day pecking. Great boredom treat!
The chickens loved it
We used this as a treat for our backyard chickens and they loved it. It was a hoot to watch them go after the meal worms first. It didn't take them long to discover they could turn it over and find more treats. The peanuts were a hit as well. We are tickled to have this in our auto ship! I am betting the chickens will be even more tickled.
My Chicken Loved this Treat!!
My chicken loved this treat. I had my husband put a nail on the fence and put this on it and she absolutely loved it. She went for the worms first, then the black sunflower seeds. She enjoyed snacking on it for days!
new snack item
Actually, I thought more of this "cake" than my chickens did. After close inspection they decided they didnt care for it. You have to see it from my birds` point of view though - they go for LIVE bugs, and the incorporated meal worms are dead [dried]. I raise live meal worms for them which they LOVE! However, it was not a complete loss since other birds, including turkeys, ate the entire square after I broke it up...weird that the chickens like peanuts but ignored the ones in the snack square. Go figure. I think they are spoiled companion birds.
Smaller than you think
I was looking to fill my order to make the $50 minimum for free shipping and came across this for my chickens. I have purchased similar items from retail stores That are much larger and compared this item ..I feel that the price was a little bit more than what I would’ve expected for the small product that was received.