Happy Hen Treats Mealworm & Sunflower Chicken Treat Square, 5.5-oz bar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium treat square for chickens that fits easily in Happy Hens treat basket
- All-natural, simple ingredients you can feel good about serving your flock
- Reduces boredom and pecking
- High in protein with delicious mealworms and sunflower seeds
- Made in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealHappy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy Poultry Treats, 10-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Happy Hen Treats Seed & Mealworm Party Mix Poultry Treats, 2-lb bag, bundle of 2$22.78Chewy Price$23.98List Price$21.64Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Natural Spray Millet Bird Treats, 7 count$5.46Chewy Price$6.69List Price$5.19Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Garden Veggie Cockatiel Bird Treats, 10-oz jar, bundle of 2$6.82Chewy Price$7.18List Price$6.48Autoship Price
- DealHappy Hen Treats Oat & Mealworm Party Mix Poultry Treats, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Fiesta Fruit & Veggie Parakeet Bird Treats, 9.5-oz jar$7.22Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.86Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Healthy Toppings Natural Papaya Pet Bird Treat, 2.5-oz bag$4.49Chewy Price$4.27Autoship Price
- DealHappy Hen Treats Mealworm & Corn Chicken Treat Square, 6.5-oz bar$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealHappy Hen Treats Mealworm & Peanut Chicken Treat Square, 7.5-oz bar$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealHappy Hen Treats Corn & Mealworm Party Mix Poultry Treats, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft Fresh Super Fruit Cocktail Fruit Blend Parrot & Parakeet Treats, 20-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Fruit & Nut Parrot Bird Treats, 12-oz bag$10.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.06Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sunflower Kernels, Dried Mealworms, Gelatin.||Corn, Dried Mealworms, Gelatin.||Peanuts, Raisins, Dried Mealworms, Gelatin.||Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, Sunflower Kernels, Sunflower Seeds...||Dried Mealworms.|
|Bird Type||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken, Duck|
|Food Form||Treats, Mealworms||Treats, Mealworms||Treats, Mealworms, Nuts||Treats||Treats, Dehydrated, Mealworms|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
Treat square not worth the money
The square was dried out and old looking. My hens wouldn’t even look at it. Even when I put it out for the squirrels they wouldn’t eat it either. Do nt waste your money
Chickens loved this treat. They could not get enough of the meal worms.
I bought one to try. My chickens loved this treat! They scarfed it down soon as I put it out for them. Waiting for the hanging basket holder to come in so I can order that.
Hey guys! I just opened this a couple of days ago to feed to my chickens and I noticed mold all over it and in it as well. Any way I can get a credit or something? I’m about to order a couple of things today. Thanks so much.
Chicken treat block
Chickens love them. Offer it in a wire framed box I found in the wild bird section of our hardware store. Have it hanging from the side of their coop at head level which keeps it way from mice&ants. Any mess they make of it they clean up too
the chickens love it!
I got some of these for a friends chickens and thought they could use some extra protein and a treat. They love these.
so expensive for how small
This thing is the size of a piece of bread and a inch not even an inch thick for 5$ that’s crazy expensive
Ants? Hens loved it nonetheless!
I'm guessing I got a defected one. When my son broke the square apart with a large stick, it EXPLODED with ants! The huge solid black kind. Hundreds of them. Thank goodness we didn't break it apart in the house! The hens went nuts of course and gobbled up every ant along with the treat. But to the manufacture and those buying... beware!
Chickens didn't like them
Chickens didn't like them. I broke them up for them too and they ignored them.
My chickens really love these treat squares!! Can't wait to order more.