Hartz Just For Cats Mini Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 5 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cute & colorful mini mice toys that your cat will love to bat, chase, and hide.
- Lightweight and perfectly sized for play time.
- Includes catnip to entice play.
- Encourages your cat's natural hunting and playful instincts.
- A great way to promote exercise and activity in indoor cats of all ages.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Heart Mice Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, Medium, 4 count$7.18Chewy Price$8.98List Price
- DealEthical Pet Wool Pom Poms Cat Toy with Catnip$3.43Chewy Price$3.89List Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 5 count$8.98Chewy Price
- DealFat Cat Eeeks! Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- DealRUFFIN' IT Fuzzy Mice Assorted Cat Toy, 3 count$3.99Chewy Price
- DealEthical Pet Kitty Fun Tubes Cat Toy, 3 count, 3.25-in$2.64Chewy Price$4.69List Price
- DealPetlinks Crazy Flyer Launcher Cat Toy, Teal. Medium$5.37Chewy Price$5.63List Price
- DealFat Cat Classic Tail Chaser Cat Toy, Color Varies$4.99Chewy Price
- DealPetstages Dental Shrimpies Cat Chew Toy with Catnip, 2 count$5.49Chewy Price
- DealRUFFIN' IT Fur Mice Cat Toy, 3 count$3.99Chewy Price
- DealRUFFIN' IT Print Plush Balls Cat Toy, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||—||—|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Chasers, Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Mice Toys|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
350 Customer Reviews
I bought these for my dad's kitten, Tabbi. They are mini mice which are perfect for a kitten. She loves them! Jackson, my kitty had to have one too, lol.
They loved these
Bella immediately took 4 and hid them then kept trying to take the one Liam had. I had never heard him hiss or threaten her, but I guess she was too greedy. I will order more and maybe Bella wont try to claim them all.
I bought these for Simon as no one can find the ones he had. It appears that these are too small for him; he ignores them. Stella, on the other hand, thinks they are fabulous. She tosses them, bats them, carries them around. But she doesn't talk to them; that's Simon's thing, but he doesn't like them.
These are cheap, and they are one of our cats favorite toys. We give her one at a time, and she absolutely loves them.
Inexpensive, cats love them
Highly recommend these little mice. The cats started playing with them right away and they don’t always love the toys I buy them. And for the price, can’t beat it.
Hartz awesome mice
My cats and all my friend’s and family’s cats and kittens that I’ve given them to, love these mice! They play for hours! When my adopted mother cat had four kittens each one had to have their own or they kept stealing each others! Great playtime for all! None of them have ever become shredded or fallen apart or lost parts of the mouse. I highly recommend these mice! Fun! Fun! Fun! ;0)
Filled with Catnip? Don't think so....
My cats were NOT impressed; going by their reaction, I do not think these little critters have much, (if any at all) catnip in them. They LOVED the old ones they had (not sure where they came from originally) which were made much better than these and never failed to attract their play action.
Favorite type of cat toy!
I ordered these because I already knew my cat loves these kinds of toys for some reason. Small, furry mouse toys are his favorite!
A good mouse
These mice were a part of our cat's Christmas. They love playing with them, even our old boy. They don't rattle at all when you shake them, so they aren't as good as others for calling a fetch obsessed cat, but they'll chase them just the same.
My bunch LOVES these little mousies!!!
I've never seen adult cats act as much like kittens as mine do when they see these toys. They play and carry on like the kittens they used to be, tossing them in the air, batting them around the house and taking them away from each other. One package of these is going down to my best friends' house in NC, as a gift from my little female to her cat. (It's an ongoing "game" my friend and I play...the two cats are in love. They send notes and gifts to each other. What can I say...we have fun with it!) I know her kitty is going to love these as much as mine do.