Healers Turmeric Golden Paste Mix Dog Supplement, 3.5-oz jar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Powdered supplement designed to support a normal immune response in your paw-tner.
- Features turmeric that acts as a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Slows aging and degeneration, helps fight cancer and can increase your pup’s lifespan.
- Supports healthy digestion and gut defense in your furry friend.
- Contains curcumin to replace steroids for allergy, arthritis and joint pain relief.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NOW Pets Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$10.07Chewy Price$29.99List Price$9.57Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Curcumin Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.64-oz jar$29.97Chewy Price$37.49List Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Adult Dog Supplement, 90 count$32.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Canine Matrix Skin & Coat Seasonal Allergies Dog Supplement, 3.5-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Turmeric Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz jar$8.00Chewy Price$7.60Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle, Pot Roast$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Canine Matrix Turkey Tail Holistic Defense Immune Support Dog Supplement, 3.5-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Lumps & Bumps Turkey Flavored Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs& Cats, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Canine Matrix Maximum Recovery Restorative Care Senior Support Dog Supplement, 3.5-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Paramount Pet Health Glucosamine Hip & Joint Large Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$69.97Chewy Price$89.97List Price$66.47Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Mushroom Immune GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz bottle$69.95Chewy Price$66.45Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Respiratory Care||Immune Support||Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals, Heart Care, Digestive Health|
|Top Ingredients||—||Organic Graviola||Zinc Methionine, Liver Meal, Roast Beef Flavor...||Active Ingredients: Organic Spirulina 485mg, Microalgae 15mg., Inactive Ingredients: Silicon Dioxide....||Organic Canihua|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Beef, Liver, Meat||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
We use this for our 13-year old golden retriever. He’s not the least bit picky when it comes to his food, so he eats it no problem! I imagine the strong smell can be off-putting to other dogs, but we mix with water and raw then sprinkle it in! We also love the turmeric and black pepper working together as an anti-inflammatory for his achy joints.
My dog tore both her CCLS and this has been a life saver. She was limping around for about a year and a half and it seemed like nothing worked. The surgery was too expensive for me to afford so I am very grateful to have found this product. Within 2 weeks I saw results! My poor Eva could barley get up from her bed before finding this. So I was caught off guard when she started to jump on the couch again. She slowly progressed and was able to do all the activities she used to do little by little. It started off with her hopping on the couch, to wanting to go on longer walks, to even rough housing with our other dog. Eva no longer limps and is back to her normal self. I was so pleased by the results that I started giving the turmeric to my other dogs. I truly believe this will help them live longer. I will always recommend this product!!!
Good product , but a little tricky to use. Im still experimenting with different ways of getting my dog to eat it. The powder mixed in the food is too obvious & she won't eat it , it also stains . Try mixing the powder in mashed banana & Peanut butter balls as a treat.
Purchased Golden Paste on the recommendation of my gog trainer. Hoping it keeps my min pin healthy
1. Never saw any change at all in my Chihuahua. 2. It stains any material it touches.
Very effective and convenient.
I usually make my own golden paste but wanted something easier. I found this by accident and gave it a shot. It is the same quality as if I made it myself. My dogs still eat it and it is keeping my oldest dogs tumor at bay. The vet approves and I will keep buying it.
Vitamins for dogs
My dog doesnt like the taste at all its messy ty though
Amazing and Effective
My dog has two town CCLs and out of all the Turmeric products I've researched, this one is the best price for the same effectiveness. Turmeric (with bioperine) has helped my dog walk and sit without needing to utilize pain meds. Both my dogs eat this with no problem on their food. I keep it in powder form and just sprinkle it on top daily.
Can't believe it
Our dog had and irruption of a mast cell tumor it was oozing blood and was getting worse. Only as of Christmas Eve 2020 did we start giving him Golden Paste and today Dec 31 it is almost gone. I asked our Vet if it would have gone away on its own she said no. I don't have another explanation as to why it's healing except for the Golden Paste!
Try it, it won’t hurt anything.
I have 2 seniors, both 12, a Great Dane & a Shepard/collie mix. Saw a huge improvement with both dogs after giving. I actually think this stuff knocks them out too. Lol. No more pacing all night. My Dane will eat it (& anything offered to her) no problems, the Shepard will turn up his nose or even spit it out no matter what I disguise it in. But then gobbles it up to keep it from being stolen from him. Bread with peanut butter & jelly usually does the trick. Also, making it a bit watery & soak dog bones in it works.