Health Extension Joint Mobility Powder Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Contains wholesome, FDA-inspected ingredients and zero fillers, sugars, corn, wheat or by-products.
- Designed to encourage the growth and repair of tendons, cartilage and tissue.
- Suitable for growing puppies and adult paw-tners.
- Formulated to promote collagen production.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Soft Chews for Dogs, 120 count$38.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Probios Daily Digestive Dog Tabs Supplement, 45 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Sound Dog Viscosity Joint Support Powder Dog Supplement, 500g jar$82.99Chewy Price$99.59List Price$78.84Autoship Price
- Animal Essentials Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$24.20Chewy Price$27.50List Price$22.99Autoship Price
- Herbsmith Microflora Plus for Digestion Capsules Daily Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$45.49Chewy Price$45.59List Price$43.22Autoship Price
- Dental Fresh Original Formula Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 32-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Fruitables BioActive Complete Joint Care Soft Chews Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 60 count$50.06Chewy Price
- NaturVet Maintenance Care Glucosamine DS Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 70 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Granules for Dogs, 120 doses$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Finger Brush Dog Toothbrush, 2-pack$5.69Chewy Price$5.41Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Hip + Joint Pro Dog Chews, 60 count$21.00Chewy Price$19.95Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Collagen (From Bovine)...||Methylsulfonylmethane, Glucosamine Sulfate2kci (Shrimp/Crabexoskeleton), Vitamin C...||Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Whey, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Alfalfa, Barley Grass, Beef Liver...||Proprietary Blend: (Per 1 Capful, i.e. 1 oz) Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Beef, Meat||—||Pork|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Love the idea, dog doesn’t
While I loved the ingredients in this supplement having to use SO much for a large dog made my dog absolutely refuse to eat this. Wish he would have liked it but I’ll probably be switching back to what he usually takes.
Not happy with the product
You have to use way too much of this powder at a feeding. Overpowers the food. My dog is not too happy with the taste but she will eat it. Just takes her longer the usual. I'm going back to the chews.
easy to use
Great product. Keeps my miniature dachshund heathy and strong.
Seems to be working she's less stiff in her back legs
The ingredient panel really drew me in on this product, I take bee pollen and kelp so wanted to try it out for my large breed dogs and so far they seem to really like it! I add some water to the food bowl to make a gravy and all three pups devoured it!
This is not good for my small dog
I have a tiny poodle that does not eat much at feedings and she does not like the powder added to her wet food at all she will not eat it could not evaluate if it helps
Five Dogs Approve
I am a diehard Health Extension fan and so are my dogs — Ruger, Jack, Gretel Bug, Einstein McScruffy and Dexter. Since switching to all things H.E., all 5 fur kids have the softest, silkiest coats. This supplement for joint mobility has made a noticeable improvement especially for Ruger, a Catahoula Leopard Dog. He’s a big boy and develops a hind leg limp when he over does it. Adding this supplement to his diet daily has lessened his limping episodes. And he loves the taste. Of course if one fur kid gets something they all do and they gobble their food a little faster with this powder sprinkled on top. Thank you, Chewy for carrying a very high quality and tasty line of food, snacks and supplements for my babies.
I wish it came in a larger size. I have 3 dogs and it doesn't last long, maybe 10 days.
Too much powder to add
My picky shepherd did eat it, sometimes- but he doesn't seem to like how much powder I need to add to his meals, which is a lot for a 100lb dog- it equals to maybe a tablespoon? I didn't measure, I only used the big scoop that comes with it, and the dosage for him would be 2 scoops, so it's way too much to add to a meal. I'm still saying I'll recommend it because maybe other dogs will like it, just be aware that the scoop is big.
Oliver loves it.
I was worried that my dog would not like this supplement since it is a powder but he had no problem when its mixed in his food. Seems to be helping to keep him active but really haven't had enough time to give it a full assessment. Ill continue to use it.