Healthy Breeds Puppy Multi-Vitamin Chewable Tablet Multivitamin for Puppies, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Complements your Doberman pinscher puppy’s diet to provide nutritional support.
- Contains vitamins and minerals essential to puppy growth and development.
- Tasty liver-flavored tablets are delicious and chewable for easy feeding.
- Recommended for puppies under 1 year of age.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetAg EMT First Aid Spray with Bitrex for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 1-oz bottle$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.71Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Liquid Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 32-oz bottle$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free MULTI-VITAMIN Dog Supplement, 10 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Seasonal Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$29.97Chewy Price$37.49List Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Wholistic Pet Organics Joint Mobility All-In-One Supplement, 4-lb$97.97Chewy Price$109.99List Price$93.07Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's TRP-Tri-COX Minis Small Breed & Puppy Joint Support Dog Supplement, 120 count$32.09Chewy Price$30.49Autoship Price
- Pawtitas Fresh Mint Flavor Dog Dental Water Additive, 2-oz bottle$13.45Chewy Price$14.45List Price
- Virbac Allerderm Omegaderm Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 28 count$21.23Chewy Price$26.89List Price$20.17Autoship Price
- PetSilver Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$30.66Chewy Price$29.13Autoship Price
- Infinite Pet Life All-Natural Hip & Joint Powder Dog Supplement, 90 servings$30.19Chewy Price$28.68Autoship Price
- Vitalize Alimend K9 Canine Stomach Comfort & Protection Dog Supplement, 6-oz bottle$34.69Chewy Price$32.96Autoship Price
- Dr. Lyon's Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Rabbits, 8-oz bottle$10.77Chewy Price$10.23Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Liver Meal, Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E...||DiCalcium Phosphate, Sucrose (Flavor), Cellulose...||Potassium 5 mg, Magnesium 8 mg, Phosphorous 5 mg...||Liver Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sugar...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care...|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Liver||Meat||Unflavored||Liver, Meat|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
These are amazing!
I've been giving this to our girl since she was about 10 weeks, and she's bigger than her littermates! She has so much energy and her coat is so soft. You can definitely see it working. It's awesome to know she's getting all she needs!
Our sweet girl is a rescue so she is very thin. This has helped her get the nutrients she needs to look better. She is doing great now.
Order canceled of future shipping
Cancel any future auto ship because I can no longer afford it but I will be glad to recommend the company
GSD puppy loves these
I started these when my GSD puppy was 6 weeks old and he loves it. He has refused food and treats before but not the vitamins. We are heading to his 8 week soon. I recommend it.
I don't like these!
Ordered these for our newest rescue, a 10-week old German shepherd puppy. He spit it out several times- finally, I had to grind it up and put it in his food. This is the only thing he doesn't like. He's not fussy- even likes twigs and leaves. I won't order these again. I'll find a soft chew for him.
My dog loves this
Scrappy is a picky eater but when it comes time for his vitamins he is very on the spot attentive to me waiting for the multivitamin. He gobbles it down so fast he doesn’t even chew it so I have to break it into smaller pieces which it does just fine. And I love the fact that the first ingredient that goes into it is a liver instead of a filler type of material. Scrappy loves the taste of the puppy multivitamin sooo much!