Healthy Harvest Non-GMO 20% Protein Chick Starter Grower Crumbles Chicken Feed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated specifically for growing broiler chicken and meat-type birds.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to improve efficiency for your growing birds.
- Features an increased energy level to meet the demands of growing poultry.
- Balance of amino acids reduces the amount of waste nitrogen.
- Non-GMO Project Verified.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mazuri Large Bird Food, 25-lb bag$42.15Chewy Price$48.99List Price$40.04Autoship Price
- Hudson Feeds Poultry Feeds Chick Starter-Grower Medicated Chicken Feed, 50-lb bag$35.38Chewy Price$33.61Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds 18% Protein Start Right Medicated Chick Feed, 50-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Mazuri Waterfowl Starter Duckling & Gosling Food, 25-lb bag, bundle of 2$49.38Chewy Price$51.98List Price$46.91Autoship Price
- Eggland's Best 19% Protein Organic Starter-Grower Crumbles Chick Feed, 32-lb bag$41.00Chewy Price$38.95Autoship Price
- Healthy Harvest Whole & Hearty Layer Chicken Feed, 30-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Mazuri Waterfowl Breeder Duck & Geese Food, 50-lb Bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 20% Flock Maker Pellets Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 20% Protein Full Plume Feathering Chicken Feed, 50-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Eggland's Best 19% Protein Starter-Grower Crumbles Chick Feed, 40-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural Non-GMO 18% Protein Start Right Chick Feed, 50-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 18% Protein Start Right Chick Feed, 50-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat...||Corn, Wheat, Soybean Meal...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Ground Wheat...||Corn, Wheat, Soybean Meal...|
|Bird Type||Chicken||Chicken, Duck, Geese, Turkey||Chicken||Chicken, Duck, Geese, Turkey||Chicken|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO, High-Protein||Non-GMO, High-Protein||High-Protein||Non-GMO, High-Protein||High-Protein, Organic|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Food was all moldy when I opened the bag!! I wouldn’t have known if I didn’t full open, but disgusting!
Perfect for our new chicks!
We live in a very backwoods area, the closest place that sells chicken feed is a 40 min drive. In April we added 4 buff Orpington week old chicks to our flock, but didn't have baby chick feed, or the ability in our schedule to drive 40 miles to the feed store. Which of course its critical they have proper nutrients when small to grow correctly. THANKS chewy for saving our back ends! Within two days the chick feed was here. Saved us a long drive. And they are now 6 weeks old all happy, healthy, well developed. Will probably start ordering my chicken feed from here more often!
I've gotten a couple of deliveries from Chewy for chick and chicken feed. It's been perfect. Good feed, birds all love it, no bulk of dust at the bottom. I'm very happy.
Will buy this again
I haven’t actually used this product yet as I haven’t received my chicks at this time. I purchased it primarily because of the protein content and the reviews.
I just love the layer feed and so do my chickens. It’s fresh, smells great and they love it, especially when I wet it with their garlic water.
Great product for my baby chicks. I have 19 baby chicks. They are eating a lot. I got the delivery within a couple of days.
I love this company and this brand of food so much, I use this for my ducks and I’ve noticed this is there favorite, I have bought enough other food but none of them have enjoyed as much as this food, I will warn, the smell is a bit nauseating but the product is so good I overlook it since it makes my ducks really happy!
Great Chick Food
Ordered the 5lb bag ahead of our Cackle Hatchery shipment of 15 silkie bantam chicks. They arrived last Friday and have been doing well on this crumble, although I have had to put a cup or so in a gallon ziplock bag and rolling pin crush it- the chicks are so tiny. They’ve had mostly formed heathy poo. Ordered 4 more of the 5lb bags so it stays fresh.
You see I dont eat chicken ...I feed them ... Your chicken feed is delicious...my chick told me so... she never wants anything else.. so I will be ordering again.
Great feed but .....
Great feed, but it’s not as advertised with the protein %. Buyers beware - the 5 pound bag is 22%, but the 20 Lb & 40 lb bags are 20%. The product description does not state this. With having said that, you can boost the protein with mealworms, soldier fly larvae, etc. I do think it’s a great quality feed & I love that it has pre & probiotics which my quails need. I do recommend it!