Higgins Safflower Gold Natural Mix Conure & Cockatiel Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for conures, cockatiels, lovebirds or parrotlets.
- Gourmet safflower seeds are nutrition fortified to help maintain bird health.
- Added DHA omega-3 and -6 fatty acids contribute valuable antioxidants.
- Protected probiotics deliver beneficial gut bacteria.
- Includes no peanuts, sunflower seeds, artificial preservatives or colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Medium Bird Food, 0.875-lb bag$5.59Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.31Autoship Price
- dealZuPreem NutBlend Flavor with Natural Nut Flavors Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 3.25-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$23.49List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- dealLafeber Garden Veggie Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 10-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price
- dealWild Harvest Advanced Nutrition Diet Canary & Finch Food, 2-lb bag$3.20Chewy Price$5.49List Price$3.04Autoship Price
- dealTOP's Parrot Food Organic Pellets Bird Food, 4-lb bag$29.60Chewy Price$28.12Autoship Price
- Kaytee Meal Worm Wild Bird Food, 7-oz bag$14.89Chewy Price$14.15Autoship Price
- dealWild Harvest Advanced Nutrition Diet Parakeet Food, 4-lb bag$10.59Chewy Price$10.06Autoship Price
- dealLafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 3.25-lb tub$32.99Chewy Price
- dealMazuri Mini Bird Food, 25-lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price$44.64Autoship Price
- dealZuPreem Smart Selects Parrot & Conure Food, 4-lb bag$19.24Chewy Price$24.49List Price$18.28Autoship Price
- dealKaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Parrot Food, 5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- dealLafeber Pellet-Berries Sunny Orchard Bird Food, 10-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Safflower, White Millet, Oats...||White Proso Millet, Gray Stripe Sunflower, Safflower...||White Millet, Oats, Safflower...||Canary Grass Seed, White Millet, Safflower Seed...||White Millet, Safflower, Oats...|
|Bird Type||Conure, Cockatiel||Cockatiel, Parrot||Cockatiel||Cockatiel||Conure, Lovebird|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Digestive Health||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
113 Customer Reviews
Recommended by Avian Vet
I have a 14 year old Female Green Cheek Conure and she absolutely loves this food. My avian vet recommended this food because he said something about females should not be eating foods with sun flower seeds and that this food was a better choice. There is a nice variety in this mix and my girl will drop all the papaya out of her dish but she is happy and healthy and eating this food at least 4 years. I plan to keep her on this food since she likes it and vet gave the ok.
little yellow bird approved
My yellow ring-neck loves this food. It is one of 3 types I keep in her cage at all times. She is a picky spoiled little person that loves to eat one thing and move to another, then sit and coo. So I know she is happy. I also keep her treat bowl filled with yogurt dipped banana, strawberry and mango treats. She loves fresh but really like the freeze dried ones as well. Ring-necks have a tendency to be a little picky, but I got lucky and found things she loves. Plus this food smells really good and orange which she loves. Good product.
Great seed mix!
I feed this (in addition to pellet) to my flock of budgies and cockatiel. Seed advertised for budgies is almost all millet and canary grass seed, and my flock loves the larger seeds and other bits and pieces. Four stars because the pellet bits are way too hard for my cockatiel and I wish that the mix had a lot less millet.
He loves it!!
Frankie the green Quaker Parrot loves this food. Because he's so picky, I was worried he may not like it. I hand fed him a few pieces before filling his dish. Well, he couldn't eat from my hand fast enough!! I use the majority of it for training treats, and he couldn't be happier!!
Picky eaters Love it
My boys are ridiculously picky eaters. It only took a few days to get then switched to this new food! I'm cutting down on their sunflower seed intake, so im really glad i found this brand. In an ideal world, I'd buy the seeds at a local co-op and make my own mix, however until I'm financially stable again this seed mix is the next best thing!
Great bird food
My birds love this bird food.lots of variety for their diet.
Morgan’s new fav food
Our Cockatoo, Morgan loves her new food and she is so picky.
I give this to my green cheek in foraging toys for a fun treat, he loves it!
it’s good I suppose!
The seed mix is alright. It’s better when mixed with other healthier seed mixes if you can’t get your birds to eat chop but still a lot of weird chunks of stuff my birds won’t touch lol. I also think it’s weird that it’s a three pound bag but it’s only halfway full.
Our Linealated Parrot (smaller parrot) enjoys this food!