Higgins Worldly Cuisines African Sunset Bird Treats, 13-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- An exotic blend of quinoa, flaxseed, cashews, cranberries, papaya and sweet potatoes.
- A nice flavorful break from conventional bird food.
- Quick and easy to prepare — just add water and microwave.
- All natural, with no artificial colors or preservatives.
- Serve beside or on top of conventional bird food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Naturals by Rosewood Parrot Woodroll Treat, 1 count$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feed Organic Whole Barley Poultry Treats, 40-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feed Cluckin' Good Organic Cracked Corn Poultry Treats, 8-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feed Organic Whole Peas Poultry Treats, 40-lb bag$71.99Chewy Price$68.39Autoship Price
- Higgins Worldly Cuisines Moroccan Café Bird Treats, 13-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Living World Spray Millet Bird Treat, 5-lb bag$32.49Chewy Price$52.99List Price$30.87Autoship Price
- Durvet Fancy Flock Mealworm & Cricket Medley Chicken Treats, 16-oz bag, bundle of 2$37.28Chewy Price$39.24List Price
- Treats for Chickens Mealworm Delight Poultry Treats, 22-oz bag$33.00Chewy Price$31.35Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Apple & Honey Parrot Bird Treat Toy$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Apple & Orange Conure Bird Treat Toy$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Harvest Apple Flavor Parakeet Bird Treat, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Pampered Chicken Mama BEE A Beautiful Hen Chicken Treats, 4-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Quinoa Flakes, White Millet, Cracked Wheat...||Pasta, White Millet, Oats...||Parboiled Rice, Barley, White Millet...||Pasta, Cracked Wheat, White Millet...||Parboiled Rice, Pearled Barley, Oats...|
|Bird Type||Parrot, Finch, Parakeet||Parrot, Finch, Parakeet||Parrot, Finch, Parakeet||Parrot, Finch, Parakeet||Parrot, Finch, Parakeet|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Great dinner menu item for birds!
My birds love this stuff! My parrots and even my dove. :)
My Birds LOVE this!
Both my Conure and Ringneck LOVE this. It is convenient for me and healthy for them!
This is a nice treat for my birds. I like to use this as an alternative to sprouting or chop. It’s a nice mix of seeds and dried fruits and chopped nuts. You only have to add really HOT water to the mix, give it a stir, put the lid on and let it sit and rehydrate for a few minutes. You can give it to them right away and save the rest in the container you made it in for a few days depending on how much you make. I make about a half cup of product and it lasts about a week in the fridge. I have two green cheek conures that I give about a tablespoon full to them every day. I would recommend for anybody with a smaller sized bird. Anything like a larger parrot would probably be wasted, but parakeets, parotlettes, cockatiels, canary’s, lovebirds, conures would all be happy with this mix.