Bird Street Bistro Hearty Veggies Bird Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% natural food for birds.
- Great for macaws, African greys, parakeets and more.
- Crafted with healthy grains, delicious fruits, vegetables and healthy spices.
- Does not contain any added fillers, sulfites, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Proudly made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TOP's Parrot Food Organic Napoleon Seed Mix Small Parrot Food, 1-lb bag$16.27Chewy Price$15.46Autoship Price
- White Mill PURE Parakeet Food, 1.6-lb bag$6.39Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.07Autoship Price
- Lafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Parrot Food, 10-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price
- TOP's Parrot Food Organic Mini Pellets Bird Food, 1-lb bag$17.32Chewy Price$16.45Autoship Price
- Lafeber Premium Daily Diet Macaw & Cockatoo Food, 5-lb tub$29.99Chewy Price
- ZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 0.875-lb bag$6.49Chewy Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Roudybush Daily Maintenance Nibles Bird Food, 44-oz bag$15.82Chewy Price
- TOP's Parrot Food Organic Pellets Bird Food, 25-lb bag$118.39Chewy Price$125.06List Price$112.47Autoship Price
- Lafeber Tropical Fruit Nutri-Berries Conure Food, 10-oz bag$10.49Chewy Price
- TOP's Parrot Food Organic Small Pellets Bird Food, 3-lb bag$35.24Chewy Price$33.48Autoship Price
- Lafeber Fruit Delight Avi-Cakes Small Bird Food, 8-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Basmati Rice, Organic Hulled Millet, Organic Yellow Split Peas...||Basmati Rice, Organic Green Split Peas, Organic Hulled Millet...||Pre-Cooked Brown Rice, Organic Couscous, Organic Triticale...||Organic Couscous, Organic Bulgur Wheat, Organic Hulled Millet...||Basmati Rice, Organic Hulled Millet, Organic Yellow Split Peas...|
|Bird Type||Macaw, African Grey, Cockatoo...||African Grey, Macaw, Cockatoo...||Macaw, African Grey, Cockatoo...||Macaw, African Grey, Cockatoo, Cockatiel, Amazon, Conure, Parakeet||Macaw, African Grey, Parakeet, Cockatoo, Cockatiel, Conure, Amazon|
|Food Form||Grains, Dehydrated||Grains, Dehydrated||Grains, Dehydrated||Grains, Dehydrated||Grains, Dehydrated|
|Special Diet||Organic, Vegetarian, Non-GMO||Human-Grade, Organic, Vegetarian, Non-GMO||Organic, Vegetarian, Non-GMO||Organic, Vegetarian, Non-GMO||Organic, Vegetarian, Non-GMO|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||—||—|
|Health Feature||Brain Health, Circulatory Care, Heart Care||Brain Health, Circulatory Care, Heart Care||Brain Health, Circulatory Care, Heart Care||Brain Health, Circulatory Care, Heart Care||Brain Health, Circulatory Care, Heart Care|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
My parakeets love this!!
I actually offer them both seed & Bird Bistro. They always go to the BSB first. Once it is gone, then they go to the seed. Definitely would recommend.
Worth the buy
Over the years I haven’t found too much that interests my cockatoos especially in the way of cooked food..unless I made something for myself of course! However the Bird Street Bistro may just have done the trick! My toos really like it and I’ve tried it with my conure and the rest of the flock, cockatiels and parakeets. The conure seemed to like it and a few of the cockatiels liked it. Overall I’d say it was pretty well received so I will be buying again!
My Caique won’t touch it
Cooks up easily, even smells good, but my fussy eater Caique wouldn’t touch it day after day of trying.
My Birds Favorite
Hearty Veggies is by far the favorite of my flock. I feed it to all my birds from baby Parakeets to my elderly Amazons. I add extra veggies and brown Jasmine Rice, Kale and Sprouts to stretch it so they get Hearty Veggies longer. I have very little left over when I collect their bowls.
Bird Street Bistro for the win!
My babies have tried most of the flavors now. Hearty veggies is one of their favorites! Such a great option to get all of their nutrition in. This brand has been one of the best I have ever used. Thank you!
Best,easiest way to get vegetables in your bird
I bought bird cookbooks,looked at utube at bird chop recipes went out bought alot of items,wound up with chop my birds would not eat.then I found your food easy to make portion out ahead my birds eat it that is the main thing I bought the biggest size veggies I wish they would even make a larger one.i feed my birds with veggies and some fruit on top in morning and some seed and 2 different kinds of pellets and for supper one of the other flavors of your food so glad I found your product online
While the product was good . Delivery was poor (late ) and box had no packing material to protect the product
He loves it
Have tried 3 different varieties and he loved them all! He doesn’t like them right out of the refrigerator, so I warm them for him.! He is a picky eater and I am glad to have found this food. Tried it on the recommendation of Einstein, the AF from Texas!!
Good grain option
These are very healthy grains and ingredients. However, this is to many carbs and grains for me to feed to my flock by itself. I cook it up and add to their mixed fresh veggie chop. They love it that way. These smell so good!
I have been feeding this to my lovebird for almost 10 years. He LOVES it. Some flavors more than others of course but glad he’s eating healthy. I make a batch, let it cool, then put it in ice cube trays, freeze that, and feed him a cube every day. Super easy!