Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Joint Care Small Bites Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Improving your dog's mobility can be as easy as feeding the right nutrition
- Help improve your dog's ability to run, walk and jump in as little as 21 days with a clinically proven combination of nutrients
- An excellent source of the Omega 3 fatty acid, EPA, to nourish cartilage
- Controlled calorie content and added L-carnitine help maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
- Especially formulated for dogs that prefer a smaller kibble
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet g/d Aging Care Chicken Flavor Dry Senior Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Joint Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Dry Dog Food, 26.4-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Stress Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 14.33-lb bag$90.99Chewy Price$86.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$82.99Chewy Price$78.84Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Lamb Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$86.99Chewy Price$82.64Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Fiber Balance Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dental Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$102.99Chewy Price$97.84Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hepatic Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$110.16Chewy Price$104.65Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Flaxseed...||Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal...||Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Powdered Cellulose...||Potatoes, Potato Starch, Salmon...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Chicken-Free|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Weight Management||Dental & Breath Care||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
60 Customer Reviews
I love this food and my owner loves giving it to me. I empty my bowl every time,
My little 8 year old Lhasa Apso was diagnosed with hip dysplasia and could no longer walk, this food was recommended to try to regenerate cartilage and ligaments and miraculously after a month my little Symon was able to walk again without pain, he still needs surgery to fix the ligaments but this medicine really works and it brought my little one back upright
this is my healthy diet.
Been feeding this to my dog ever since i had her and never had any problems. She always eats it wiyhout a problem.
He loves it!
Ok, this one finally did the trick. I think it's the tiny morsels.
2 Westies Love It
Our 2 Westies are 14 yrs old and like this food and eat it most days with some canned food. They’re not overweight and able to move well. They’re both happy boys.
My rescue prefers this smaller kibble and cleans her bowl. She does have a hip issue so I’m happy that this food benefits her joints as well!
Yorkie loves it
Over a year back Bella, our Yorkie, tore a ligament in her leg. Our vet recommended this food along with other things to help. She loves the food and it really does seem to help. Also we received our order 2 days after our order was placed!
Came very fast and my dog love the food. And I think is working good. Only I don’t like price is so expensive but what I can do my dog need it. Thank you
this food is excellent is your dog is getting older and needs that little extra. It improves their mobility and bowel habits. I strongly recommend this for your pet
Great product why does it not come in a larger bag