Hill's Science Diet Adult Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids blended with other nutrients work to nourish your cat’s skin and coat.
- Natural ingredients make this recipe both delicious and highly digestible.
- Antioxidant and vitamin blend work together to help support a healthy immune system.
- Made from natural, high-quality ingredients without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA, this is a complete and balanced diet recommended for adult cats 1 to 6 years of age.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$35.19Chewy Price$33.43Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Light Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$37.39Chewy Price$35.52Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Indoor Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$19.03Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.08Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$18.00Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.10Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Kitten Healthy Development Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$32.49List Price$28.02Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Tastefuls Natural Chicken Adult 7+ Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Savory Salmon Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Tender Chicken Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.79Chewy Price$52.05Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Oral Care Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$33.49Chewy Price$36.49List Price$31.82Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain||Indoor, With Grain||Weight Control, Pea-Free, With Grain||With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||—||Weight Management||—||—||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
379 Customer Reviews
I was concerned because I was unable to find Science diet in any stores near me but my newly rescued Kitty was recommended by the Vet to stay on that food when I adopted her. Chewy to the rescue, I placed my order and 2 days later I had all the food my new furbaby needed. I love that I can place my order in advance and it will arrive on time. Chewy is the best.
Best cat food ever
Coming from kitten food to adult cat food for an one year old cat I picked this and he loves it. Never stood it up and meows when it is time to eat. Came fresh no issues with that nor spillage in the shipping box. Felix he has not puked or had any weird issues with the food during the switch and down the road. Even my Mom’s older cat Thor 10years will snag some no issues either but sticks to his senior food. Would recommend and crunchy size isn’t too big either too a worry I had for a younger cat with a somewhat smaller mouth.
Not their favorite!
My cats like Hills Science Diet foods, wet & dry, and I do too, but they seem to prefer the Indoor 1 to 6 variety to the Adult 1 to 6. Still, they never. turn. it. down.
New Rescue Cat
Came to us very thin. Fed her Adult 1-6 chicken. After 11 weeks she has a beautiful shiny coat She enjoys her meals and has reached her healthy weight.
Fish oil in pet food is a bad idea - the oil is known to go rancid quickly.
The fish oil smell is very strong! I wish pet food companies would not add fish oil. Research fish oils- it can quickly become rancid and causes harm when rancid. Fish oil can even be rancid in the store before you buy it. It should never be added to pet food as the food is made to sit for long periods. I normally throw pieces of dry food for my cat to chase, but I don't want this odor in my home. I bought this product decades ago - when fish oil was not used. I would like to see the chicken % increased and the fish oil removed.
Still at a lower price
Great that you are still offering it at a lower price compared to others. I hope you will keep your prices low and affordable.
My cat is a 3 year old BIG boy. He is built very large and enjoys his food. I had been feeding him Cat Chow since he was about 1 or so, and I wanted to give him something a little better for him. He loved the Hills wet food that the vet gave him once, so after doing some research I decided on this brand of kibble for him. To say he is obsessed is an understatement. He loved the Hills Science cat food and runs to the bowl everytime it gets filled. I have also noticed his fur is much softer and he just seems to be healthier overall. I can not recommend this product enough!!
Love it even more
Love it even more, we have Order wet good for both of my cats before for years I decided to make a change with dry food for the crunchiness they were might like it I wanted to try something new. My kids love this brand
Cheers for Chewy
One of the best things about Chewy is their delivery system. I always get my order within a few days of ordering and with no problems. That is great considering the problems getting most things these days. Also, ordering products is an easy process. They have quality products. I order Science Diet which my vet recommended, which is how I got started on it.
Excellent delivery timing and quality products - friendly customer service