Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to help your pup maintain a healthy weight.
- This kibble also supports muscle maintenance.
- Crafted with natural ingredients, plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Made in the USA with quality global ingredients.
- Formulated by Hill’s—a veterinarian recommended brand in the pet food industry.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Active Life Formula Healthy Weight Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Small Bites Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- American Journey Active Life Formula Healthy Weight Salmon, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Large Breed Light With Chicken Meal & Barley Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Large Breed Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28.5-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Small Bites With Chicken Meal & Barley Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$38.03Chewy Price$40.99List Price$36.13Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 6+ Large Breed Chicken Meal, Barley & Rice Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$37.04Chewy Price$40.99List Price$35.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 3.5-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Oral Care Dry Dog Food, 28.5-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Healthy Mobility Small Bites Chicken Meal, Brown Rice & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.49Chewy Price$21.49List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.49Chewy Price$21.49List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 1-6 Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.49Chewy Price$21.49List Price$18.52Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Wheat...|
|Special Diet||Weight Control, With Grain||With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Natural, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Weight Management||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
699 Customer Reviews
CHEWY is absolutely the Best! Their service is AWESOME & all of their representatives are so kind & caring! We lost our 14 yr old American Bull & when I called them to cancel her food, they were more then sympathetic when all I did was cry! A few days later, a Beautiful bouquet was sent to me! Now what does that say for this Wonderful, Pet Loving company? I Highly recommend CHEWY to All you pet lovers for all your pets needs!
HE LOVES IT!
Our almost 2 year old English Bulldog had been on Victor since a puppy, and even though he’s very short, he weights 80 pds. Vet told us to limit his food but he really didn’t eat very well and was constantly begging for treats or what we were eating. Decided to change to Science Diet Perfect Weight to see if he ate more calorie lower food he would lose weight and beg less. He does love the new food and it is usually gone where other sat in his bowl. Will see when he goes to vet this week if he’s lost a few pounds. Still begging but not as much.
My dog loves it!
So far, so good! My dog absolutely loves this food. She needs to lose 10lbs. The first hurdle is to find a food she would eat. The switchover was easy and there was no tummy upset. I'm not ready to give it 5 stars unless it leads to weight loss and it is too early yet to know.
It Can Possibly Work
I feel this food could possibly work if you are able to eliminate treats and human food. The whole family has to be on board. It worked once but not the second time around. Trying Royal Canine if the food is ever shipped.
Why so much more expensive?
My rescue Lab came to me eating this food. He loves it! However, because of my age and back, continuing to purchase the large bag makes it difficult to get it inside the house and into the container (he would help himself if I left it in the bag and I can’t lift it or fit it anywhere out of his reach). So, I decided to buy the smaller bag which I can manage but the cost is almost 3x the cost of the larger bag, by weight!!!! That’s just ridiculous. Assuming a profit is made by manufacturer and chewy, this is just too much.
Great high fiber food for dogs who vomit bile
My dog will vomit bile if she goes too long without eating. My vet recommended a high fiber food to help resolve this problem, so I bought a brand that worked for her for many years until they completely changed the formula. After much research I found this food and thankfully my dog really likes it and it has a high fiber content like she needs. Very happy I found this brand!
Dog likes the food, already see a bit of weight loss
My GSD got fat during Covid (as did I) so weight loss is needed. She was 103 lbs. and needs to be about 85-90 lbs. Started this food about three weeks ago and dog will eat it readily if there's a wee bit of salmon oil on it. I'll give it 3 months to see how her weight is responding. Her poops are good, too. She grew up on Science Diet for the first year, then stopped eating it. Changed to Blue Buffalo and been on it ever since but it's high calorie compared to Sci Diet. Hope to see her getting skinnier as temps warm up.
Helped my dog lose 10lbs!
My dog is a medium-large sized dog. She had many issues keeping weight off. Since starting this food, she’s lost nearly 10 lbs and looks much more active. I now use it to maintain a healthy weight for her. It’s a plus she loves the food too!
Love this food
I'm a pretty picky eater, and a (just past) middle aged Puggle, and I love this food. My Mom makes sure that I get the very best and, in this case, I think she did a really fine job! Thank you, Chewy, for helping my Mom give me the BEST!
I have no problem with this food; it’s the packaging that needs changing. The bag is large and slick, like wet plastic. It is so awkwardly constructed that it is difficult to get a scoop inside, then get it out without losing some of the contents. I’m 84 and not strong, so pouring out the contents is impossible until the package is almost empty. Then it is difficult to lift the bag and pour out the contents into a better container because the opening is so small and because the bag is so slick and poorly designed that I can’t get a grip on it. I will be canceling my auto ship for this product and finding another dog food that isn’t so much of a challenge to work with.