Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Barley, & Whole Oats Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports a healthy microbiome and digestive well-being.
- This premium kibble promotes regularity and healthy stools.
- ActivBiome+ Technology is an exclusive blend of prebiotics, pumpkin and whole grain oats.
- Features real chicken as the #1 ingredient and is 100% free from artificial flavors, preservatives and synthetic colors.
- Contains antioxidants, vitamin C and vitamin E to support a healthy immune system.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.40Chewy Price$33.63Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Salmon Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$32.41Chewy Price$30.79Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Multiple Benefit Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 1-6 Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Perfect Digestion Chicken Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Grain-Free Salmon & Yellow Pea Recipe Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$55.99List Price$48.44Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Light Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$50.99List Price$44.64Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$22.49Chewy Price$24.49List Price$21.37Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$22.49Chewy Price$24.49List Price$21.37Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Indoor Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag, bundle of 2$93.98Chewy Price$89.28Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag, bundle of 2$93.98Chewy Price$89.28Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||With Grain||Indoor, With Grain||Weight Control, Pea-Free, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
109 Customer Reviews
Great Wellness Formula for Cats Only in 13lb I have 4cats to feed why only 13lb?
Wonderful my vet was and so was I to see I would not need the ingredients in kitten science diet to keep my one cats weight on anymore. Something the basic adult cat food made her someone how after trying different ones she lost. I have four cats to feed and unfortunately while mixing Science Diet Kitten with Adult food to help my two cats. It caused my other two cats to gain weight that was not good. My friend recommended I try this see how it does with the two cats, while sustaining my other to cats down to a healthy weight. After a month and half, and two vet visits later one being health wellness checkup. This food has done just that, slowly my boy cats have lost few pounds, while my two female cats, the one miraculous is able to keep her weight on, and the other not having stomach issues from it no furball issues and is easy on all their sensitive tummies. So the vet said congrats no more need for the kitten food science diet, as thanks to a dear friend, able to find a Cat Science Diet food that helps the two who needed to be on part Cat Food Part Kitten Food, and the boys well finally starting to get back down to a healthy young cats weight. My only pet peeve is they do not give you option for a larger bag, which is something I could get with the other cat and kitten food why? It doesn't help multiple cats pet owners who rely on a bigger bag to feed multiple cats and save money. Instead I have to pay $50 more for 2nd bag just to have enough, just doesn't seem right. I will check at stores and if I find this at a store in bigger bag size I'll buy it in store as I'm a single pet owner.
Adult Perfect Digestion
Bill enjoys his new Hill's Science Diet Dry Food. His coat looks shiny, and no digestive problems.
Waste of money
I got this since 1 of my cats has soft poop & another throws up. After feeding this to cats for over a month it has done nada for the 2 cats, but 2 other cats of mine no longer had solid poop while using. I bought 2 bags and the expiration date was in 3 months - normally cat food has a long shelf life, but these bags were old stock which was annoying.
Somehow it works
One of our two cats just has a harder time digesting food.... probably because she swallows everything like a vacuum. With the pedestrian ingrediants and very steep price tag, I was hesitant to try Perfect Digestion, but it fortunately/unfortunately worked like a charm. A few days after transitioning to this, her poops finally have some good shape to them (you know you're a cat lover when you stare at them while they poop) I just wish this was a bit more budget friendly.
6 indoor cats love this food
I’m not micro managing the poops around here, however they are marvelous. Read the bag.
worked for stress colitis
My newly adopted cat had stress colitis and after 2 vet trips, probiotics, antibiotics, and 3 different sensitive stomach foods, this is the thing that finally settled her stomach and cleared up her chronic diarrhea
Jack is a 9 year old orange tabby who has had digestive problems the last few years. We have tried many really good brands, esp. gluten free & wild, many for sensitive stomachs - all of which worked until they didn't! Eventually I discovered that Hill's Science Diet brand worked better than others, but even those formulas weren't working as well as he needs. THEN I tried HSD Adult Perfect Digestion. He's never been better! Hooray!
So far so good
My cat, Gracie, was throwing up a lot. I have tried all kinds of different foods. I even made her home-made but couldn't get it right. I finally ordered Hill's and she hasn't thrown it up yet, it's been a couple of weeks. I'll keep using it as long as it works.
Good price, accurate order, delivered exactly on time and good product.
We're about 1 month into switching over from the hills sensitive skin and stomach and I can say that the litter box isn't so smelly anymore! I was concerned that bellies would be upset but it really does seem to be a miracle food for bellies. My cats also love it, I have noticed they eat less as well, they get fuller faster.. not a bad thing at all