Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Large Breed Chicken & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with beet pulp, which is a nourishing prebiotic fiber.
- Highly digestible to help support optimal nutrient absorption.
- Contains vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids to support healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
- Crafted with natural ingredients, along with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Recommended by veterinarians.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealAmerican Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$38.49Chewy Price$36.57Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Salmon Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$79.55Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.57Autoship Price
- American Journey Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.19Chewy Price$15.38Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$74.09Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Brown Rice, & Whole Oats Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$75.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price$72.19Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Large Breed Light With Chicken Meal & Barley Dry Dog Food, 30- lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28.5 lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Chicken & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price$67.44Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult 1-5 Large Breed Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$74.09Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small Bites Chicken & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$80.99List Price$74.09Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Large Breed Chicken Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- dealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Large Breed Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28.5-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$82.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Yellow Peas...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Yellow Peas...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum...|
|Special Diet||High Fiber, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||High Fiber, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support||Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
We rescued an adorable lab Pitt almost a year ago. His skin started to get bad, due to unknown allergies. We’re saving to get the super expensive test to figure that out next month. I just recently saw great reviews about hills science large breed dog food for sensitive skin and stomachs and thought, why not try it. He was already eating expensive dog food I was prepping individually every three days. So this sounded more and more like a dream come true. It honestly is even better than I expected. He used to have patches around his eyes and mouth and would get hot spots and itchy ears. I would lather him in creams and try and give him oatmeal baths. He’s been on this food for almost a month and his hair is almost all grown back and he’s soo happy I can tell! He’s like hey I’m not itchy anymore!! 10 out of 10 recommend!
5 years of loose stools and this finally helps!
My 7 year old lab has had issues with loose stools majority of her life. It’s typically been liquid or just super runny where you can’t pick it all up on a walk. We have been through many different dog foods some worked better than others but her poops were never normal. Although we haven’t fully transitioned I already notice a difference! She isn’t straining to poop and it’s so easy to pick up
Never an Empty Bowl
Our Boxer absolutely loves this food. After having to turn away from the skyrocketing prices of our original Royal Canin, this has been the first food we have found that he won't walk away from. While trying out two other brands, we found that he wasn't particularly interested, and would often walk away from the bowl until he got very hungry. Not with this one. He finishes every time, without a kibble left behind. Although his skin allergies haven't improved, we believe it is likely environmental, and we are at least happy that he loves this food and has no digestive issues with it.
Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Large Breed Chicken & Barley
Boomer seems to really enjoy this food. Its morsels are larger that the normal that we buy. As far as the sensitive stomach and skin, its hard to tell since he is on allergy medications. I will say he has not thrown up any food since being on any of the Hills Science Diet formula's.
Great for my sensitive dogs
My dogs get diarrhea pretty often so it took a lot of trial and error to find the right food for their digestive issues. This brand seems to be working great so far. Their stool has been harder lately.
yummy so far
My three dogs seem to really like the taste. So far no issues with stomach or skin. Time will tell if good results continue. Thumbs up.
Pit bull mix lost hair growing back
I LOVE this food. I have worked at an animal clinic for 6 years and have a 3 year old pit bull lab mix that started losing hair/has skin issues. I saw that he was losing a lot of weight recently and decided to switch to this food. He has gained back his weight and is starting to grow back hair after a month of eating this food. I definitely recommend this dog food!
So easy to get large, heavy bags of food now! Ships free too if you spend at least $49.
We have a Lab and the older he got (he’s 2 1/2years) we realized he was super sensitive to everything. His belly skin was always red and irritated, he was itchy all over and licked constantly and he began to vomit frequently. As a last resort I switched to this dog food. Originally I was hesitant because of the price but I was out of all other options. We switched our baby to this food and we have had two bags now. No vomiting or red itchy skin! The bag also reseals which is nice. We now have this on autoship. It’s well worth it!
Hill’s Science Diet
My dog has been eating this for a very long time. My vet recommended it. It’s nice to be able to have it delivered and not go to the Pet store every time he runs out. I do have to pay a few extra dollars though.