Hill's Science Diet Adult Urinary Hairball Control Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural fiber reduces hairballs in an easy-to-digest formula to ensure optimal nutrient absorption.
- Healthy mineral balance supports the whole urinary system from the kidneys to the bladder.
- Antioxidant and vitamin blend work together to help support a healthy immune system.
- Made from natural, high-quality ingredients without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA, this is a complete and balanced diet recommended for adult cats 1 to 6 years of age.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.65Chewy Price$33.87Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- American Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$31.89Chewy Price$35.43List Price$30.30Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$60.99List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Perfect Digestion Chicken Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Indoor Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$32.49List Price$28.02Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.49Chewy Price$38.49List Price$33.72Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Light Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Urinary Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24, bundle of 2$87.84Chewy Price$83.45Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Salmon Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Grain-Free Salmon & Yellow Pea Recipe Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Barley, & Whole Oats Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.49Chewy Price$38.49List Price$33.72Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Corn, Brewers Rice...||Chicken, Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...||Brewers Rice, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Meal...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain||Indoor, With Grain||With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control, Urinary Tract Health, N/A||Hairball Control, Weight Management||—||Dental & Breath Care||Digestive Health, N/A|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
583 Customer Reviews
Cat is VERY Unsure About This New Food
My cat had been on Hills prescription food and to try and save money I’m switching her to this. Just got the food yesterday and right off the bat I am not thrilled with the size of the kibble. I have an automatic timed feeder and the pieces seem to be a little big, they do go through the feeder but it is a much smaller amount. So far my cat is turning her nose up at this food, she will pick one piece up and then spit it out. I am mixing it with her old food, 75% old 25% new, so my hope is over the next few days she will come to like it. Fingers crossed as all works out. If and when it does I will look to update my review
Godsend for a FLUTD cat!
My poor little cat Lucifurr got diagnosed with F.L.U.T.D (feline lower urinary tract disease) after we moved. The stress was too much for his little bladder. He had to be on a prescription diet for years. Finally after a few years with no flare ups, I worked with his vet to find a new food for him. I picked this one because he not only has urinary issues, but also suffers from hairballs. This food and the wet food version are all he eats. He does amazing!! So much less vomiting and most importantly, NO URINARY ISSUES!! Woohoo!
Great for reducing hairballs
My cat Scamper is celebrating her 3rd birthday and since she was a kitten she always had issues with hairballs. I originally bought this for my other cat "Baby Boy" who recently passed away from health reasons. I figured it wouldn't hurt to have Scamp eat it too and it's helped her a lot. She still does cough sometimes but it's nowhere near as bad. Only issue is this brand is very expensive so I have to use all the discounts I can and feed her on a schedule in controlled amounts. Beyond that I'd recommend Hills to anyone.
Perfect for my picky, sensitive boy
My cat has always had a problem with hairballs and regurgitation, especially with cheaper heavily dyed food. It started getting worse and I switched him to this kibble + hills science diet hairball control wet food. It has been three months since the switch and he has not thrown up ONCE! The change was immediate, and he actually cleans his plate everytime, rather than just eating half of the wet no matter how I try to portion it. The kibble chunks are on the larger size, so I was worried about his ability to eat it (he is short a tooth or two from his time on the streets) but he chomps it down like a champ and seems happy to do so. Its expensive, but totally worth it to not be cleaning up hairballs and half eaten food all the time.
Tasty dry food
My cat loves it. She has had urinary crystals and has been eating prescription diet. I have added this to her diet and she prefers it to the CD prescription food. It is much more reasonably priced.
My sister loves it!
Hi I am Chance my human bought this food for my sister and me. So far we both really like it. My human said we throw up a lot of hair balls and no matter what she buys us we either won’t eat it or still throw up a lot, so we tried this and I can tell you my tummy feels better and I haven’t had a hair ball yet. My sister is really spoiled and such a fussy eater, so since we both really like this food I am giving it two paws up! Bye for now
Great dry food for our 1 yr indoor cat
I went to this dry food from what I was using from Aimes. He likes it alot better and it helps with his hair balls. I put in a little wet food from Tiki Cat and he loves it!
There is nothing wrong with the food, but the person who designs and/or manufactures the packaging, i.e. the bag, should try to use it. The velcro is nice, but why oh why is the opening at the top barely big enough for a small hand to reach in? How is a pet mom supposed to get a handful of kibble out of this bag when a closed fist does not fit on the way out of the bag? Pouring the food into a little cat dish is impractical, as it is difficult to do with a bag that has deep folds. This packaging is a BIG FAIL.
Thank goodness for this food!
My two boys that are bonded brothers from the same litter have had issues in the past with getting blocked. This is the only food (non prescription too) that helps.
They like it!!!
1st time buyer, feared Camille & Tootsie wouldn't like it. Boy was I wrong! If the bowl is empty, no matter the time (2,3,4 A.M.) Camille is yowling & head butting me to get up & feed them. Yep, I'd say that qualifies AS A 5-star rating.