Hill's Science Diet Indoor Kitten Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-quality ingredients and prebiotic fibers contribute to good health for a tidier litter box.
- Natural DHA from fish oil support healthy brain and eye development.
- Antioxidant and vitamin blend work together to help support a healthy immune system.
- Made from natural, high-quality ingredients without any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA, this is a complete and balanced diet recommended for kittens, pregnant and nursing cats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Kitten Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$23.09Chewy Price$21.94Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Kitten Healthy Development Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Kitten Formula Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Healthy Growth Kitten Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$26.98Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.63Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Kitten Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Savory Salmon Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Kitten Tender Chicken Recipe Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$43.92Chewy Price$47.59List Price$41.72Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Kitten Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$14.98Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Indoor Savory Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Savory Turkey Entree Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Wheat Gluten, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Brown Rice, Wheat Gluten...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Pea Protein...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Rice...|
|Special Diet||Indoor, With Grain||With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||High-Protein, Natural, With Grain||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Natural, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||—||—||Brain Health, Immune Support, Heart Care||Brain Health, High-Energy, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||—|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
270 Customer Reviews
I recently adopted a kitten and haven't had one for 7 years. Things are so different now and it's hard to find a brand you can trust. I feed science diet to my 3 older cats so I knew I wanted to try it out for the new guy as well. Luckily, he loves it! He gobbles it down without a problem and the vet is very happy with his body condition and growth!
Quality cat food for kittens
I trust this brand of cat food to always deliver high quality food for my kiddos. We recently took in a kitten & she tried to eat our big cat food & I realized she needed something more her size. She had no issues with the Hill’s Science Diet Indoor Kitten dry food. She didn’t gulp it down, but ate on it steadily throughout the day. My only slight issue with the food is the price. But you get what you pay for. I prefer dry food that doesn’t have corn, or if it does, it’s way down on the ingredient list.
Micah the kitten says "NO"
My cats and I are ordinarily big fans of Science Diet products, but my kitten Micah wouldn't touch this food. Fortunately, we have alternatives!
My cats love Hill's Science Diet kitten food! My younger cat always gets excited when I get out the bag. He jumps up on the counter and rubs the bag when I open it to fill up their bowls. As soon as I fill up one of the bowls, he starts eating before I have a chance to put the bowl on the floor. My older cat also enjoys the food. He waits until I put the bowls back on the floor, then starts eating.
Science diet kitten food
They both seem to enjoy it. But 1 still prefers the dog food and the dog likes this kitten food so I finally gave up the fight and just fill both bowls
My kitten is ravenous when eating this!
My two month old kitten is ravenous about eating Hills Science Diet Indoor Kitten food! He sees it coming, and loses his little kitty marbles! Eats every bite! Bright eyes, shiny coat.
My 2 Kittens love this
My new 2 little Kittens love the Hills Science Diet indoor kitten dry food.
Great Dry Food
I fed this to Calypso when she was a kitten and she loved it alongside her wet food. Loki won't eat any dry food unless it's mixed with wet food, but I mix all his wet food with this and he never has an issue eating it this way. It helps fill him up and saves me money on the ridiculous amount of wet food he goes through (hes a maine coon) and this is also very healthy for him.
Over priced pellet food.
Over priced pellet food that cats don't eat. 18.00 for a 3.5 bag of catfood. 4 times the price of name brand catfood (that the cats actually eat). Just buy cat food from your local grocer.
Our kittens like this a lot
None of this food is wasted. Our veterinarian recommends it.