Bailey had the large lamb horn in the past and loved it, no reaction. So I ordered 3 smaller sizes this time. That night she vomited it out and had diarrhea for almost a week. I still have the other 2! Do not recommend this to your dog!
This is tiny. I knew it was small but I didn't think it was that small. My dog destroyed it in 15 minutes. Expensive for the item.
We don't recommend this. Not as advertised; no marrow inside, flat as a pancake and VERY brittle.
This is a great bone but very small. I got it for my golden pup and he had the entire bone eaten in 30 min. He loved it though!!
My very aggressive chewer loves these. They last her a long time and are great for chewing. They can break apart so supervision is required.
Great product, my smaller dogs and pup loved it!!!
This is one of only two chews she will consistently come back to. She was licks, gnaws and crunches til satisfied - then "buries" the horn until the craving next strikes Caveats -- 1) While working through the crunchier marrow, your dog will leave a marrow powder behind, as it's super crumbly in the middle until they get about halfway through the horn. 2) these come in a few "colors". Zoey cannot digest the black horns - she just poops out pieces, so I can only purchase them at physical retailer so she's gets the beige ones.
Big hit with the girls. Keeps them busy when you need some quiet time.
My Jackson LOVES this horn. It keeps him busy for hours. It's edible so you don't have to worry.
My Pug pup finished it in an hour... Loved it but an hour...