Imperial Cat Long Handled Heavy Duty Cat Litter Scoop
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps make sure you don’t get any closer to your cat’s smelly litter box than you need to.
- Extra-long handled litter scoop is made of chrome-plated, heavy-gauge wire.
- Helps avoid back or knee strain by allowing you to clean the box without bending over.
- Vinyl coating on the 18-inch handle provides comfort and control while you’re lifting out the clumps.
- The wire mesh traps waste and allows the clean litter to be sifted back into the pan.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plastic Litter Scooper with Caddy$4.99Chewy Price
- ScoopFree Non-Slip Cat Litter Mat, Large$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Smiling Paws Pets Cat Litter Mat, Gray, Jumbo$23.77Chewy Price$29.97List Price
- dealNature's Miracle Just For Cats Odor Control Universal Charcoal Filter, 2-pack$4.74Chewy Price$5.69List Price$4.50Autoship Price
- Frisco Microfiber Chenille Fish Bone Litter Mat, Brown$29.16Chewy Price
- Frisco Microfiber Chenille Cat Silhouette Litter Mat, Brown$29.18Chewy Price
- Drymate Linen-Scented Cat Litter Mat, Gray Stripe, X-Large$19.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Odor Control Filters Self-Cleaning Litter Box Refills, 10 count$13.10Chewy Price$16.09List Price$12.44Autoship Price
- Noba Premium Cat Litter Scoop, Orange$4.99Chewy Price
- Fresh Kitty Large Deluxe Cat Litter Scoop with Waste Bag Handle$4.99Chewy Price
- iPrimio Sifter with Non-Stick Litter Scooper, Black$12.99Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Catit Cat Litter Mat, Grey, Large$16.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Aluminum, Metal||N/A||Aluminum, Metal||Plastic|
|Cleaner Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||Litter Box||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
66 Customer Reviews
For a senior with bad knees this is a must if you have cats, I have two cats and two cat boxes, this scooper relieves the pain I get when I bend over to clean out the cat box. I no longer have to bend over. It’s great I recommend it.
Helps My Old Knees
Love this long handled heavy duty cat litter scoop because using it is easier on my old knees. The old plastic short handle scoop was junk.
I had been enjoying using this scoop until the handle broke off. I quickly found a new one online and ordered this one from Chewy. Now I noticed that the new one was just like my first one except that the amount of handle that is attached to the scoop is a larger area so that it is an even more secure attachment. Also, I really like this scoop because of how good a job it does scooping litter, especially corn cob litter.
Cat litter scoop
My son loves this scoop because he is over 6 feet tall and he don't have to bend over as far or get on his hands and knees to clean the cat boxes. And the cat litter sifts through better than all the others we have used. Our rabbit uses the cat boxes also and it gets all the rabbit droppings out too.
Wood Pellets Cat Litter Scoop
This Cat Litter Scoop is perfect for Wood Pellets Cat Litter. I use Okocat Mini Pellets Unscented Clumping Wood Cat Litter. This scoop allows the clean, unused pellets to fall through easily but doesn't let the used clumps of pellets through. The long handle is perfect to reach and the metal construction makes this a strong, long-lasting scoop. Other scoops don't allow the clean wooden pellets through, so you waste money scooping out perfectly good pellets and throwing them away.
Here’s the Scoop
This litter scoop is fantastic. I bought it so I could scoop my cats’ litter without bending over too much after cataract surgery and it works like a charm. I actually like it better than all my other scoops. It has larger holes so it requires less shaking to separate the clumps from the clean litter; however it does leave some tiny clumps behind which doesn’t bother me (or the cats). It’s very sturdy and easy to control and I plan to keep using it even after I don’t have restrictions on bending.
Basket (the scoop part) needs to be smaller
The reason for the 1-star is hoping it flags the attention of the manufacturer of this item to pay attention to customers on this forum requesting options or revisions be considered for this otherwise excellent product. There have been many people asking that the scoop (the basket) be made smaller and the square holes more tightly spaced. If the basket was just 1-inch less wide it would be perfect for those of us who scoop dirty litter into those small poop bags then throw them out. Make the basket 5 inches-wide, not 6 inches. Secondly, if the holes were made smaller, less of the dirty litter would fall back into the pan. And for those who want a longer handle make a version of that as well. This is a well-made product but the manufacturer needs to start reading customers' wishes & complaints. I hope they offer more versions of the product in the near future.
This one is the best!
Well made and love the long handle. The best part is that it scoops what it needs to be scooped and leaves the rest without having to shake and shake. Should help save on wasted litter.
I just had back surgery and bought this item. Perfect for scooping when you can't bend
a winner in my book
this device, despite it's hefty price looks and works in the category of MARVELOUS! if you are tired of handles snapping off or have several cats, this is the tool for you