Instinct Freeze-Dried Raw Boost Mixers Grain-Free Skin & Coat Health Recipe Dog Food Topper
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free, freeze-dried rawboost mixers offer healthy omegas to help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Crafted with real cage-free chicken first, followed by other whole-food ingredients like wild-caught cod, salmon oil, cranberries and chia seeds.
- Raw, whole-foods are freeze-dried to remove moisture while helping to preserve nutrients and flavor.
- Zero grains, wheat, soy, potato, artificial flavor or preservatives because your dog deserves real nutrition.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Mixers for Dogs, Beef Recipe, 18oz$32.48Chewy Price$30.86Autoship Price
- Instinct Freeze Dried Raw Boost Mixers Grain-Free Mobility Support Recipe Dog Food Topper, 5.5-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Beef Recipe, 25oz$41.51Chewy Price$39.43Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Mixers Beef Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 14-oz bag$27.54Chewy Price$28.99List Price$26.16Autoship Price
- Instinct Freeze Dried Raw Boost Mixers Grain-Free Gut Health Recipe Dog Food Topper, 12.5-oz bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Instinct Boost Mixers Gut Health Recipe Grain-Free Frozen Dog Food Topper, 1.25-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Instinct Boost Mixers Skin & Coat Health Grain-Free Frozen Dog Food Topper, 1.25-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Instinct Frozen Raw Bites Grain-Free Real Beef Recipe Dog Food, 6-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Meat Mates Beef Booster Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 4.5-oz bag$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Hoki & Beef Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 3.5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Lamb & King Salmon Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 3.5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Lamb Feast Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper, 5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds...||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds...||Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney...||Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds...||Deboned Beef, Beef Liver, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Raw, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Raw, Pea-Free, Natural||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Pumpkin, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Beef, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Food Form||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried||Freeze-Dried, Food Topping||Food Topping, Freeze-Dried|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
117 Customer Reviews
Our dog loved the little pink kibble. It’s a special treat we add into his food. Many times he’ll pick those pieces out first to eat. It’s nice to know he loves it and it’s added bonus health benefits!
These look like pink marshmallows so keep away from kids. Within a few days I could see improvement in one dog's dry skin and softening of hair on the other dog. Her hair got less stiff and more silky feeling. The dogs love these with their kibble. The flaky dry skin was gone in a week. Love this product. Best results I've ever gotten.
My dogs LOVE this!!
We’ve been using Instinct Raw Boost Mixers For Gut Health with great results. I’m trying to treat our dog’s allergies nutritionally as opposed to meds. When I saw they had a Skin & Coat formula, I didn’t hesitate to try it! They all seem to be doing great with this, and I’ve even been able to take my senior girl off of Apoquel. If you’re looking for a nutritional boost to reduce your pup’s allergies, I highly recommend trying this version.
In your website it was advertised the second package at 50%. To my surprise the 50% was not taken at checkout. Very disappointing. That was the only reason I bought two packages.
We like adding this to our dog's food. First of all she really, REALLY likes it. She is a Welsh Corgi and their shedding is legendary. This formula contains ingredients that help with that.
food topper, husky approved
My husky loves this topper. He’s a picky eater, but also has some food allergies so getting him to eat his kibble can be a little challenging. However, with these on top he will eat most of his kibble. I’ve ordered these a few times and usually have no problem opening the bag. However, this time it seems the made the perforated cut too low and I cut my thumb trying to open the bag. Had to grab scissors and make the opening higher up.
Excellent product and shipping
I was unable to find the immune raw boost mixers(also with cranberry) so bought these. Abby also loves these, arrived perfectly and on time. Abby says thank you! Will be ordering again! Also hoping Chewy can maybe get the immune booster cranberry mixer topper. Thank you.
Bella loves it.
My dog doesn't scratch to itch her dry skin anymore since I give her a few of these with her meal.
Unfortunately my dog wouldn’t eat it. I ordered 3 bags thinking it would be great to add to his Diamond dry. He wouldn’t touch it. I gave him a bowl of just Diamond, and that he ate.
Our picky dog is excited to eat after 2 years!
We have been trying to get our incredibly stubborn dachshund excited about food for 2 years... and these mixers have finally done it!! Our dog would much rather sleep until 2PM than eat breakfast, which usually results in him getting sick from having an empty stomach. We have tried many kinds of food and we have tried many mixers and toppings. We were running low on options and needed to get our poor pup to eat. I went out on a limb and purchased all available flavors (chicken, beef, mussel, pumpkin, and cod) and we let him pick one (he boops the chosen bag with his nose) to crush up and mix in his food. He has so far chosen the chicken, pumpkin, and cod for his food but he has tried and loved all of them! Tonight he licked his bowl clean, then went and stood by his food and mixer station whining for more. It is the first time we have EVER seen him beg for food and it is a very good feeling. Thank you, thank you, thank you Instinct...