Ion Fusion Professional ION Formula Acai Pomegranete Cat Urine & Odor Destroyer, 32-oz bottle & 32-oz refill
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes a starter bottle with 32-ounce cleaner and 1 refill pod.
- Use on water-safe surfaces to remove stains and odors from urine, sticky stains, feces, litter box, hairballs and more kitty messes—spritz in the air to freshen the room.
- Biodegradable, non-toxic, pH-balanced and naturally derived cleaning solution so you feel good about how you’re cleaning your home.
- Refill pod fills a 32-ounce bottle for plenty of cleaning without bulky storage or plastic waste.
- Ergonomic bottle ensures you can spray every drop.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Simple Green Cat Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$11.89Chewy Price
- Skout's Honor Professional Strength Urine & Odor Destroyer, 1-gal$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Cat Litter Box Deodorizer, 32-oz bottle$13.79Chewy Price$14.49List Price$13.10Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Litter Box Odor Eliminating Spray, 24-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Stink Free Cat Urine & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$13.98Chewy Price$14.28List Price$13.28Autoship Price
- Stink Free Solid Absorber Cat Deodorizer, 15-oz jar$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Advanced Cat Enzymatic Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator Spray, Sunny Lemon, 32-oz bottle$13.55Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.87Autoship Price
- Cat Enzymatic Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator Spray, 32-oz bottle$10.75Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.21Autoship Price
- Thornell Cat Odor-Off Concentrate, 16-oz bottle$22.95Chewy Price
- ECOS for Pets! Cat Litter Deodorizer, 22-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Isopropylidene Glycol, IONs...||Water, Isopropylidene Glycol, IONs...||—||—||Water, Alcohol Denat. (Corn-Derived Solvent), Sodium Coco Sulfate (Plant-Derived Surfactant)...|
|Cleaner Type||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Litter Box, Deodorizer||Deodorizer||Deodorizer|
|Cleaner Usage||Carpet, Fabric, Furniture/Upholstery, Hard Surface||Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery, Hard Surface, Fabric||Litter Box||Litter Box||Litter Box|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
So far I like it!
Excellent odor, not overpowering and such an awesome bottle design. Does it work as an odor destroyer? It seems to, I have had no repeat "accidents" where I have used it and do not detect an odor myself. Will buy again (after I've used the handy refill!)
I watched a video about ion cleaners and was only able to find it on the Chewy website. This is a game changer! I have 7 cats and this ion cleaner gets rid of urine smell immediately! It also doesn’t leave that weird residue smell that you get with enzyme cleaners. It just smells clean!
the BEST cleaner
I have two cats. One is a digger where he digs clumps out of the box and the other is senile where she pee's outside the litter box more often than most. I tried this product because all the other cleaners I bought at the store smell so bad. I'm SOOOOO HAPPY I tried this. it works SO WELL! I used it on my rug, tile, microfiber couch to remove anything from old urine spots to even picking up food messes my cat leaves on the countertop. SO HAPPY I bought this and it smells so good!
It actually worked for my 3 tabby cats pee and smell
I bought this on a whim when i noticed the my fur babies beds in their "cave" started to get a tad stinky. I sprayed right above the beds, just a few spritzes, and it did the trick to give it a refreshing smell! i also wipe away any stains near the litter that my cat's accidentally step on and bring out in our bathroom floors. lol. i'd say that part works the best, it cleans very well so it's great. I havent used the refill yet but love LOVE love that i am getting a 2 for 1 deal!!
Two Thumbs & 4 Paws Up!
After using SO many other pet stain and odor issues over the years, I was skeptical about this one. A product that uses naturally derived ingredients, and that's also eco friendly? Surely it won't work. But, I decided to give it a try. SO glad that I did! It works. Like fast! No overpowering smell. No bleaching of my rugs...and the stains disappear rather quickly. Very light slightly fruity scent. (Pomegranate) I don't like fruity scents, but I like this one. So much so that I've used it to freshen up other rooms. Even my cats like it.
When I saw the description of this product, I felt it would be perfect to help with the cat urine problem of my older cat. I smell little or no difference after using this product. I even bought two bottles because I had such high hopes.
It actually works!
Was at my wits-end trying to find a urine and odor destroying cleaner that didn’t smell overly scented and actually got rid of the lingering urine smell. Ion Fusion barely had any smell..and I was shocked that it cleaned the spot and took away the urine smell. Some areas needed a second cleaning but the carpet area literally smelled like nothing! So crazy..I’ve used lots of different cleaners over the years and Natures Miracle was always my go-to but the current fragrance in it is overpowering to me..so..Ion Fusion is my current favorite..will definitely order more of this as my cats are older and have accidents.
Do not buy. Does not work! Do not waste your money.