Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Orange
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Balls||Balls||Ropes & Tug Toys, Balls|
About This Item
- This ball is made from puncture resistant material that'll withstand heavy chewers.
- Interactive toy great for multi-pet families that like to play tug-o-war.
- Made of non-toxic materials so you can be confident in giving this to any furry friend.
- Comforting toy to chew, tug, toss, and even for water activities at the beach, lake, or pool. If punctured it'll still float so your pet can continue to play all day long.
- Available in multiple sizes so you can pick the perfect one for you pup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Carrot Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$8.63Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport Basketball Tough Dog Chew Toy$15.47Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Egg Dog Toy, Purple, 12-in$15.29Chewy Price$18.70List Price
- Jolly Pets 14" Push-n-Play Dog Toy, Red$30.00Chewy Price$48.29List Price
- DealStarmark RubberTuff Treat Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$16.99Chewy Price
- Tuffy's Ultimate Ring Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Red Paws$17.99Chewy Price
- Pet Qwerks Animal Babble Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$7.70Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealTuffy's Destructosaurus Dino Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Junior$51.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Healthy Edible Flexi Chew Value Pack Bacon & Chicken Flavor Dog Chew Toy, Small$12.30Chewy Price$18.89List Price
- Chuckit! Max Glow Pro Launcher Dog Toy, 18M$13.12Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
87 Customer Reviews
3 stars only because my dog absolutely loved this ball. The rope is very cheaply made and not durable. He had that ripped to shreds the second time playing with it. The ball is made out of a thin rubber, which is easy for big dogs to fold over. Within 30 seconds my dog had it folded over and was able to chew on it with his back teeth. From there he just ripped it in half piece by piece.
Pup loves it!
I bought the 8 inch ball. It is small enough for my dog to grab it but big enough so he cannot chew it. It is a rubber ball with a the rope running through it is pretty thick. My 55 pound English shepherd loves this thing. He entertains himself with this thing, tossing it around. It has held up pretty well so far. He can tear up a toy pretty quick but so far this ball has held up very well. Not bite marks so far.
Great toy, for dogs big and small
This is durable, fun for different play styles, we have 5 dogs are 19 years to this guy 9 months, and they each give Jolly ball a whirl.
Great ball for even the toughest chewers~ My German Shepherd puppy loves it!
Luther loves his new JollyBall. Its the one toy that Luther picks out of all his toys
Love this Jollyball and Rope combo! So much fun. Highly recommend to all our fur friends
My 15 months old Dachshund chewed a big junk out of the ball.Not safe,esp. for younger dogs.
Great and lasting toy
This is the only toy so far that my Great Dane hasn’t destroyed. He holds on to the rope and swings the ball all around. It is is funny to watch him play with it.
REALLY GREAT BUT THE ROPE WAS PULLED OUT
This toy seemed indestructible and partly is. Mac is a 7 month old field-bred lab who will chew through anything and everything. He pulled the rope out within 5 minutes and shredded the rope that same day. The actual ball has lasted and is very durable. He has made lots of bite marks(of course) but all in all I would definitely recommend the ball(not the rope). The ball is solid hard plastic and he absolutely adores it. I have a hard time finding him toys but this one is a winner!!
the all time favorite
I don’t normally review anything but for the last three dogs I’ve owned THIS has been the all time favorite toy. For Jaxon, my min schnauzer, NOTHING beats his jolly ball. He fetches this particular toy on demand. Ask where’s the jolly, and he immediately seeks it out. On days I don’t feel well he plays with this ball all by himself. We’re on our third one. They’re almost indestructible but it’s one that stays out a lot and each dog has had his own. I would definitely recommend this to high energy pup owners.