Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This ball is made from puncture resistant material that'll withstand heavy chewers.
- Interactive toy great for multi-pet families that like to play tug-o-war.
- Made of non-toxic materials so you can be confident in giving this to any furry friend.
- Comforting toy to chew, tug, toss, and even for water activities at the beach, lake, or pool. If punctured it'll still float so your pet can continue to play all day long.
- Available in multiple sizes so you can pick the perfect one for you pup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Holiday Santa's Helpers Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$9.98Chewy Price$11.89List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-a-Mals Crab Dog Toy, Medium$10.16Chewy Price$12.29List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Purple, 4.5-in$11.04Chewy Price$12.79List Price
- Nylabone FlexiChew Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$15.86Chewy Price$24.39List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Red, 10-in$28.50Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- HuggleHounds Lil Feller Durable Plush Squirrel Squeaky Dog Toy$14.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Chicken Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Small$4.49Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Jolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, P-ink, 4.5-in$12.42Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Ruff Dawg K9 Flyer Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Flyer Jr$10.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Blue, 4.5-in$8.24Chewy Price$14.79List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy||Water Toy|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Balls||Balls||Ropes & Tug Toys, Balls|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
148 Customer Reviews
Great chew toy
My 10 year old pitbull loves this toy to pieces. He chews on it with gusto. He has managed to chew a hole in it so I let him chew for 20 minutes or so and then put it away in a closet.
Bravo Jolly Ball makers! If I had hands I would be clapping right now. I gotta tell you, being a Red Heeler can be tough on a guy. I need to be kept busy and I destroy most of my toys. My owner loves it because this is the one toy she doesn’t say, “I should have just flushed the money down the toilet.” She hung this ball from a tree which can keep me busy for more than 30 minutes at a time. I knew she was smart but that was next level. I think I’m going to keep her.
Fun toy, careful with the rope
My confident dogs love to play with this. I prefer the 6" for my 50-60 lb labs. After a couple days of outside play my dogs are able to get the rope out and it is very hard to get back through the hole. Not great for nervous dogs but that is not the toy's fault.
this is the first time that one of the Jolly Balls has gone flat in 2 days usually they are very good quality and he plays with them for about 3 to 6 months but not this one. I will continue to buy the romp & and roll because he loves them so much....
This ball didn't last more than 1 day
I just received this toy yesterday and it's already torn up.. They say it's unable to be punctured but after 1 hour my dog had holes all over it and then chewed the letters off... $20 for ONE DAY has me pretty upset!
Nice Ball, weak strings
The ball is awesome, bite proof for my 40 pound hound mix but the rope was shredded within 30 minutes, she has many rope toys that she plays with a lot but for some reason this rope just disappear into strings! My engineer husband went to Ace Hardware store and got a nice soft rope and fixed it right up for her. I know the ball will last forever, the new rope, so far so good.
My dog's favorite toy ever
Hana loves this toy! She plays this with us or entertains herself with this toy in the backyard. Durable, good quality, undeniable doggie joy!
1 out of 3 dogs loves this!
Our German Shepherd loves this thing! It's her go to toy. We have to take it away to get her to stop playing. Our Lab and Husky don't pay any attention to this toy, lol.
Great ball. Terrible rope
My German Shepherd has had several of these balls in her 5 years. The rope is usually gone by the first day. Too soft and chewable. Knots so small they slip through holes when she shakes it. But I keep one because she loves it! I replace the rope with sturdier type with bigger knots. Sometimes I have split the ball into two halves which she likes even better. Only problem. She wants to sleep with it.
Excellent for big dog that loves to fetch and tug
This is one of my dog's favorite toys. It's a firm, rubber-like plastic that is hard to bend. My strong German Shepherd can grasp it in her jaws and run around the yard with it. She loves to play "keep away" with it. She also loves to use the rope part to play tug. It's pretty heavy weight, maybe two or three pounds. My dog did bite through an earlier one, putting hole in the first one we bought, but there is very little that can hold up to her strong jaws (she once dented a steel pipe). I can highly recommend this for a playful dog that's strong enough to carry it around.