JW Pet Gripsoft Double Row Undercoat Rake
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gripsoft technology features non-slip grips and ergonomic handle which are made to optimize comfort and control while grooming
- Features two rows of round tipped teeth that lift out loose and shedding hair from the undercoat while smoothing out lightly matted parts of the top coat
- The teeth are turned 90 degrees away from the skin keeping them parallel to prevent "raking" so there is no harm to your pet's skin
- Suitable for all breed types and hair types
- designed to specially tend to your pets underlayer of hair
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- JW Pet Gripsoft Slicker Brush Soft Pin$4.98Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- FURminator Finishing Comb For Dogs, Large$7.70Chewy Price$11.29List Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Small Pin Brush$2.60Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Undercoat Rake, Regular Teeth$7.49Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- JW Pet Gripsoft Dematting Rake$7.11Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Earthbath 3-in-1 Deodorizing Vanilla Almond Spritz for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$11.90Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- FURminator Nail Clippers For Dogs & Cats$11.29Chewy Price
- TropiClean Spa Nourish Conditioner for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$89.98Chewy Price$99.98List Price$85.48Autoship Price
- FURminator Firm Slicker Brush For Dogs, Large$11.00Chewy Price$14.39List Price
- Earthbath 2-in-1 Mango Tango Conditioning Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$12.64Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Earthbath Ear Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 25 count$9.95Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- ConairPRO Dog Undercoat Rake, 3/4" Medium Tooth$11.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Steel, Metal||Plastic, Rubber|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
239 Customer Reviews
JW pet gripsoft undercoat rake
Love it! This comb easily removes so much fur off my great pyrenees. I use it daily and her fur now looks so healthy and flowing with less shedding in the house. I tried Furminator before, but for me this JW undercoat rake works so much better! Thank you JW!!
Used this when my dog was shedding his winter coat and it seemed to get it all out! Also didn’t seem to pull on the hair as much as the Furminator does so my dog didn’t hate it as much :)
Skeptic turned believer!
I'll be the first to admit that I thought this wasn't going to work out particularly well. Just two rows of thick points is supposed to help with the undercoat of my husky mix? I tried a lot of brushes and they all work to a point. This brush makes some very quick work of my girl's undercoat! Very pleasantly surprised!
Didn't realize how much more hair there is
If your dog has a double coat, a rake is a necessity and this rake does a really good job. We have to go outside or the floor has to be swept (again).
Highly recommend for double coated dogs. I have a Samoyed who sheds constantly. This tool is a life saver to comb out knots with the help of a bit of coconut oil. Easy to use and great results.
Works well for long haired cats!
Nice, solid easy to grip and easy to use brush/rake! Works very well on long haired cats, helping thin out the coat and its layers. It's not a dematter, so does not cut through mats; however, works well for upkeep!
Good Comb for GSD
Have a GSD who sheds a lot! Working on brushing him daily with this comb outside (in the yard)to cut down on hair & dander inside the house. So far so good.
Great for shedding dogs with under coats
Works well with no pulling or binding and my puppy loves to be brushed. German Shepherd/Husky Mix weighs 120lbs.
Works for Huskies and coats alike!
I previously made a negative review about this comb because it didn’t work well for my Smooth Fox Terrier. She has a thick coat and has a decent amount of shedding year round. Since then we got a husky and boy does he shed! I think huskies might be my new definition of real shed. But we’ve been struggling with constant flyaway hairs even after using a great top coat comb in showers and she he’s dry. So I remembered I had this and decided to give it another try. I kid you not, it got rid of maybe 90% of his flyaway hairs. This was what we took off of him after his shower from yesterday. I don’t recommend for Terriers or dogs similar to Costa like terriers because it’s not effective. But on huskies it’s a game changer!
Excellent for double coat
My Sheltie Bear seemed to shed year round, we have tried all kinds of combs and brushes but none ever seemed to get the undercoat decently. This undercoat rake gets the undercoat beautifully and we get a break from his shedding.