K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Broad-spectrum, veterinarian-recommended treatment repels and kills fleas, ticks and mosquitoes on dogs 7 weeks or older and weighing 21-55 pounds.
- Begins working within 12 hours and kills pests on contact.
- Kills all life stages of fleas to prevent re-infestation; also kills lice and even repels biting flies.
- Waterproof formula continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing or swimming.
- Convenient, monthly topical application contains imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen; available in packs of 2, 4 or 6 treatments.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 55 lbs, 2 Doses (2-mos. supply)$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 11-20 lbs, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$16.98Chewy Price$16.13Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 4-10 lbs, 1 Dose (1-mo. supply)$16.98Chewy Price$16.13Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$85.12Chewy Price$99.99List Price$80.86Autoship Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$30.47Chewy Price$28.95Autoship Price
- PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$37.98Autoship Price
- Advantus Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 4-22 lbs, 30 Soft Chews$56.98Chewy Price$52.91Autoship Price
- Onguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$25.58Chewy Price$24.30Autoship Price
- Frontline Shield Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Small Dogs, 5 - 10 lbs, 6 doses (6-Month Protection)$78.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price$75.04Autoship Price
- TevraPet FirstAct Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 6 - 22 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Advantus Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 23-110 lbs, 7 Soft Chews$26.98Chewy Price$22.78Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 8.80%, Permethrin 44.00%, Pyriproxyfen 0.44%...||Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 8.80%, Permethrin 44.00%, Pyriproxyfen 0.44%....||Permethrin: 45%, S-Methoprene: 3%, Other Ingredients: 52%.||Permethrin: 45%, S-Methoprene: 3%, Other Ingredients: 52%.||Permethrin: 45%, S-Methoprene: 3%, Other Ingredients: 52%.|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
37 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1232 Customer Reviews
Always the Best
Chewy gets a 5 star review in our home! Always the best in....products, customer service representatives, on time deliveries, prices are even lower that what I can purchase at area stores...we just love Chewy and would recommend it to everyone!
I've used K9 Advantix II on my dog for 3 years and I've never seen a single critter on him. Even once we were hiking and I found a tick on myself, yet he didn't have any on him! Read the instructions when applying also, this protect is meant to be applied from base of tail to top of neck, not just in one spot! And make sure to pair with a heartworm preventative!!! I get the ProHeart 12 month shot at my vet.
Worked until it didn’t
I used this for a really long time and it always worked…until it didn’t. After a dose three days ago, I’m seeing fleas. Really upset that I’ll have to find something else.
Protect your dog, your best friend.
The reason I choose K9 Advantix II is because it works against mosquitos as well as fleas and ticks. I have used this brand since I rescued my furbaby in 2016.
This stuff works great
Advantix II works great for my 2 pups. Keeps them flea and tick free. I have not had any issues with pests since we have been using this product. We live in the country on 13 acres. So there are lots of critters that wander through. I want to make sure my pups are protected from fleas and ticks. Very pleased with this product.
I usually use seresto collars for my dogs, but my standard poodle needed something else due to his hair type. It has worked wonderfully for us so far! My boy also accompanies me to work everyday to a doggie daycare/grooming salon and is around many different dogs - some of which inevitably have fleas. I’ve never seen a single flea on him, however.
Have never had a problem with ticks using this product, until this year.
I have been using this product with great sucess for several years, and have always recommended it in the past. However, this year, I have already pulled 2 ticks off my dogs and the ticks were rather plump and still alive. Not very happy with this product this year. Has the formula changed? I haven't seen any fleas, so it gets 2 stars.
A absolutely absurd.
Absolutely angry. Used this product and went on vacation. My one dog had fleas and my other dog got ticks. I want my money back I might as well not have used anything.
Does absolutely nothing
Both dogs still have fleas after 6+ months of use and fleas keep coming back. We've tried additional products to this flea medicine, but it's as though this flea medicine is doing absolutely nothing. This product does not work well. Very frustrating. Do not recommend
It works! It works!
After using Frontline Plus (fipronil) forever and *never* seeing a flea on any of my pets, I was shocked to see a couple fleas on my dog last month. I did a ridiculous amount of research and, with my vet’s approval, switched to K9 Advantix II. I applied it last night and as of this morning there are NO live fleas on my dog! (I found two, both dead.) I hope this will be the end of our new, sudden flea problem. I also really like that the Advantix vials are smaller, easier to open, and far less messy and stinky than the Frontline. Very happy with this product.