K9 Natural Grass-Fed Lamb Feast Grain-Free Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Lamb Liver, Lamb Heart...||Lamb, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Heart...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Meat, Lamb Meat Cubes...||Lamb, Lamb Broth, Lamb Liver...||Beef, Beef Broth, Beef Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Salmon, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Appetite Stimulation...||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Appetite Stimulation...||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation||Vitamins & Minerals||—|
About This Item
- All of the wholefood ingredients are sourced in New Zealand, are of high-quality and can be traced back to the farm.
- Free from grain, gluten, GMO, dairy, rice, potato or fillers.
- Hearty iron-packaged meal that's made up of 90% high quality grass-fed, ranch raised lamb.
- K9 Natural dog food that is a 100% natural, species-appropriate, nutritionally sound diet, based on the diet of your dog's closest relative, the wolf.
- New Zealand green lipped mussels and essential vitamins, minerals and oils are added for better overall health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K9 Natural Lamb & King Salmon Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 6-oz, case of 12$50.04Chewy Price$47.54Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Grass-Fed Beef Feast Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 6-oz, case of 12$50.04Chewy Price$47.54Autoship Price
- BIXBI Liberty Game Bird Feast Turkey, Turkey Broth, Chicken, Duck & Turkey Liver Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 12$47.88Chewy Price$45.49Autoship Price
- Tripett Single Animal Protein Green Beef Tripe Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- BIXBI Liberty Limited Ingredient Lamb Recipe Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 12$47.88Chewy Price$45.49Autoship Price
- Ketogenic Pet Food Beef Heart & Liver Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Food, 19.5-oz canister$42.74Chewy Price$44.99List Price$40.60Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Mackerel & Lamb Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13.75-oz, case of 12$84.72Chewy Price$80.48Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Chicken Feast Raw Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 4-lb bag$128.99Chewy Price$122.54Autoship Price
- Zignature Catfish Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$38.28Chewy Price$36.37Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Venison Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13.75-oz, case of 12$119.52Chewy Price$113.54Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Tripe & Lamb Recipe Canned Dog Food, 13.75-oz, case of 12$87.60Chewy Price$83.22Autoship Price
- DealEarthborn Holistic K95 Duck Recipe Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$38.06Chewy Price$44.28List Price$36.16Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Our two German shepherds love this can food as a topper on their evening meals. It does not affect their digestive system. They can have sensitive stomachs. They come in two separate sizes.
Blood in ingredients
Animals love blood, bones and meat. So it went well. They lick their mouths..However, my dogs get bored soon and start picking and choosing. So I have to change up dog foods. Maybe come back later on to this food. But the food was ok. Just I would think pet parents need to wash their hands good after handling this food.
My dog has food sensitivities. She can only eat a very limited ingredient diet and many of the so called novel proteins will not work for her. K9 Natural has both beef and lamb varities without added ingredients such as peas, lentils, peanuts, soy, corn, potato, chicken meal, etc. that most other canned dog foods contain. Thus, she has done very well on this dog food and has a markedly decreased incident of both ear infections and now, very rare stomach issues.
My picky dogs love all the K9 natural canned food. I love it because they contain great ingredients. My dogs never have digestive issues with any of these products either. It's on the expensive side for 3-4 dogs so I buy it occasionally in our rotation.
Good dog can food
Both my boy (Akita Inu) and girl (Samoyed) love this can food. I use a spoonful of this can food as a topper for both my Doggies and these too spoiled dogs devoured their food. Here's a picture of both my dogs.
Good food, dented cans
Food has a moist, pleasing texture. My dog likes it and does well on it. But of the 12 cans in the case, 9 were dented. Three of those were dented very badly. At the price point of this food, I expected better. Looks as if the supplier packs all the unsellable cans into wrapped cases!
K9 can review went to the cats!
Dogs did not like it at all. I tried it se real times and they just walk away. I would not recommend it.
Mila the Shar Pei loves it!!
I add this as a topper to my girls zignature lamb. It adds moisture and some healthy nutrients to her food. She absolutely loves this food and I will 100% re purchase. I also love all of K-9 naturals treats for my girl. Great, high quality food for my baby.
My Dogs Love it!
As soon I open the can, both of my dogs are pushing me to get in between me and the counter to get to the food. They love it! A bit pricy, but what can I say, they are my fur babies.
Quality food for my pups
Expensive but worth it, an excellent food that all my dogs eat right up. Started with the lamb and have now ordered beef, I feel it’s worth the extra money. I can feel good about how the food is sourced and that it’s made with my dogs health in mind. No garbage ingredients