Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 17% Protein Hi Omegga Layer Crumbles Chicken Feed, 50-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Encourages the production of higher levels of omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamin D in eggs.
- Prebiotics, probiotics, and enzymes support digestive, immune, and health functions.
- Contains no animal by-products, antibiotics, or hormones to encourage the production of nutritious and healthy eggs.
- Supports hen health and encourages the maximum production of strong-shelled eggs.
- All-natural recipe specially formulated for layer hens.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 16% Flock Maintainer Duck & Chicken Feed, 50-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 5-Grain Premium Scratch Chicken Feed, 50-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural Henhouse Reserve Premium Layer Chicken Feed, 30-lb bag$19.12Chewy Price$30.83List Price$18.16Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 17% Protein Layer Pellets Chicken Feed, 50-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Game Bird Breeder Nibblet Bird Food, 50-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Dr. Pol High Protein 28% Poultry Pearls Complete Bird Feed, 30-lb bag$28.13Chewy Price$26.72Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural Non-GMO, Soy Free 5 Grain Premium Scratch Chicken Feed, 50-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural Duck & Goose Food, 50-lb bag$32.75Chewy Price$31.11Autoship Price
- Henny Penny Scratch Chicken Feed, 15-lb bag$17.95Chewy Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Healthy Harvest Non-GMO 20% Protein Chick Starter Grower Crumbles Chicken Feed, 5-lb bag$8.49Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 16% Protein Layer Crumbles Chicken Feed, 50-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Mazuri Waterfowl Maintenance Duck & Geese Food, 50-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Soybean Meal, Canola Meal...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Corn Distillers Grains With Solubles...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Canola Meal...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Dried Corn Distillers Grains with Solubles...||Corn, Soybean Meal, Dried Corn Distillers Grains with Solubles...|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Digestive Health||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
My hens don't eat it well
My hens aren't really loving the switch from Layena. I may end up buying a bag of Layena and mixing it in to see if they'll eat it better.
Quail Accepted and Approved
Kalmbach was not my first choice, but the quail were not adversly upset by switching to a different blend or feed. I am a price sensitive buyer as long as the minimal nutritional requirements are made. The shippment notification and process went smoothly.
My girls love Kalmbach!
My hens not only love this crumble they lay fantastic eggs. Right now two hens are laying two eggs a day! I especially like not having to provide extra shell. The 17% protein content and probiotics make this a perfect feed.
first bag was mostly dust
Chickens think this is okay, they’d rather forage than ready to eat crumbles/pellets. Made eggs smell taste like fresh caught fish. I have mostly brown egg layers, so i guess this is expected with higher content omegas in their food (especially canola). My hens have only known kalmbach feeds, i may try others.
Such a difference!
We were just feeding our chickens the local generic brand and decided to switch to see if we could tell a difference. And wow, we were blown away! The yokes went from pale and super runny (watery) to a deep golden color that are nice and thick. And the taste is SO much better! I had no idea that feed could make such a difference in the quality of our eggs.
My girls LOVE it
I buy the high in Omega's pellets and during molting season the one to help with molting. My kids eat it so fast, for 29 chicken I fill up a 10 pound container every 2 days. When I fill it up they act like they haven't eaten in a week. I leave for food for them 24 7. I would like to see what % of each vitamin is in the food to know if I need to supplement. I also get them the feeding block and they love it.
Love this feed!
My chickens love this feed! Almost too much! Smells good enough for people food.
High quality chicken feed
This particular product is excellent . My flock is healthier than it's ever been and the egg production has doubled
I love this food - I get the crumbles because my ladies prefer it. I have 6 girls and I love this feed. I let them free range so I know their yolks are effected by that as well, but since switching to this feed their yolks are deep orange and my hens look healthy and happy.
Great price my chickens love it. Well worth the price it is a 50lb bag and the food has a nice smell. If my chickens are happy that means the food is good.