Kaytee Clean & Cozy Extreme Odor Control Small Animal Bedding
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes with 14-day odor control guarantee.
- 99.9% dust free paper bedding.
- Twice as absorbent as wood shavings and won’t stain habitat.
- Safe for guinea pigs, rabbits, hamsters, rats, chinchillas and other small animals.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Pure Comfort Small Animal Bedding, White, 36-L$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Kaytee Long John Small Pet Litter Pan, Color Varies$8.92Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Kaytee Clean & Cozy Small Animal Bedding, 24.6-L$7.80Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.41Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Straw Small Pet Bedding, 6-lb box$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- MidWest Nation Ferret Cage Ramp Cover, Small, 3 count$16.58Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Kaytee Pine Small Animal Bedding, 52.4-L$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Kaytee Small Animal Potty Litter, 16-oz box$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Small Pet Select Small Pet Aspen Bedding, 113-L bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Hall's Hay Wheat Straw Mini-Bale Small Pet Bedding, 4-lb box$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Sunseed Fresh World Small Pet Bedding, 20-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Ware Lock-N-Litter Small Animal Litter Pan, Color Varies, Jumbo$14.11Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Sunseed Fresh World Heavy Duty Small Pet Bedding, 2,131-in bag$22.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Chinchilla, Degu, Ferret...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Litter Feature||Odor Control||Eco-Friendly||Odor Control||Odor Control||Eco-Friendly|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
79 Customer Reviews
I have tried many beddings and even washable pads but this by far controls the odors of my 2 Guinea pigs for days longer. Its been a week and for the first time I have no odors.
Well, thought it was going to be good but this was way to dusty for my girls. Caused them to sneeze alot
Does control odor
It definitely helps with the urine odor from our chinchilla. I have noticed some odd pieces of brown like cardboard pieces in the last 2 packages. Glad I found them and took them out.
This has been the best bedding for our hedgie that we have found so far. So much more absorbent than others.
I actually had to double check if my hedgie was still in residence because I couldn’t smell her lovely litter box wanna-be poops the second I entered the room. Easy to use, doesn’t stick too bad in my hedgehogs quills, and she loves to nest in it. I like that it’s fairly natural and dust free, which is important for delicate small animal lungs (and mine).
Shredded Glove Mixed Into Bedding?
We have bought this bedding before with no problems, but today we discovered what we assume are green pieces of glove or something shredded into the bedding. The pieces varied in size but it had the texture of a disposable glove. This could probably be fatal or result in very costly vet fees if ingested by a small animal - buyer beware!
Not as good as says
Definitely not 14 day Odor control. It is definitely Dusty.
Best we’ve tried
We have tried several different brands. With three males, it usually starts to smell after 3-4 days. This can go well over a week before we notice the smells or dampness in the cage.
Guinea Pig Bedding
This bedding is the best for odor control. I have tried just about everything out there for bedding that is safe for Guinea Pigs and this one by far is the best one. I would highly recommend buying this bedding for any critter.
I have 2 guinea pigs and they make a lot of mess. I can let the cage go for a longer period of time before I have to clean it, because the smell is cut down tremendously. I still spot clean but it can go much longer before I have to clean the entire cage.