Kaytee Timothy Complete Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Naturally preserved for optimum freshness with no artificial colors or flavors
- Ingredients are specially formulated for guinea pigs
- Each morsel is highly palatable with a an easy-to-eat texture
- A complete diet that helps ensure proper nutrition for a healthy immune system and growth
- High fiber from Timothy Hay aids in proper digestion
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Timothy Complete Rabbit Food, 4.5-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet Chinchilla Food, 2.5-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet Mouse & Rat Food, 4.5-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Young Rabbit Food All Natural Rabbit Pellets, 5-lb bag$9.77Chewy Price$11.49List Price$9.28Autoship Price
- Mazuri Ferret Food, 5-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Oxbow Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food, 9-lb bag$23.79Chewy Price$27.99List Price$22.60Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Natural Fortified Daily Diet Chinchilla Food, 3-lb bag$14.49Chewy Price$19.39List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Natural Timothy Hay Craveables! Small Animal Food, 24-oz bag$12.89Chewy Price$17.19List Price$12.25Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Timothy Hay Guinea Pig, Rabbit Chinchilla & Small Animal Food, 3.5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Timothy Naturals Adult Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$10.00Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- Mazuri Timothy-Based Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$12.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.32Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sun-Cured Timothy Grass Hay, Wheat Middlings, Ground Wheat...||Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Sun-cured timothy hay, Soybean hulls, Dried alfalfa meal...||Sun Cured Timothy Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dried Alfalfa Meal...|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||—||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||—|
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig|
|Special Diet||High Fiber||High Fiber||—||High Fiber||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
80 Customer Reviews
Our Guinea pigs love it!! Best hay for them! And comes every month thru auto delivery
Guinea pig food
Great food. My Guinea pigs LOVE this food and it is good for them.
Bag was cut
Yes when received my bag was cut on the side of it with food coming out
Refused to eat
My female guinea pig refused to eat it. I will be buying different food!
Guinea pig food
Great food my guinea pig loves it and does not throw out of cage like she does other food.
Good quality Pellet
I had read where some guinea pigs didn’t care for pellets but mine loves this. I hear him munching on them all throughout the day and it has pieces of flowers and hay which is a plus as well
Paisley Pig food
Usually have to blend in her usual food but she noticed that it was different right away and decided it was good.
the best food!!!!
My piggies love this food!!! All 5 of mine eat in 2 weeks.... so wishing for bigger bags
Guinea pig treats
Chewy.com is awesome. No matter what you need for any kind of animal, chewy has it! And if there's any problem with the packaging, or anything, their customer service department is also just as awesome. I highly recommend them.
Pellets are great, but not consistent
I ordered these pellets for my guinea pigs 3 times. The first time, the pellets were great, and my piggies loved them. The second time, a ton of the pellets were crushed, and the bag was mostly powder, and one of the pellet bags were ripped at the top.(No pellets were leaking though.) This time, when I received the pellets, the top of the bag was completely opened, and half of the pellets leaked into the box. It seems like the more I order these pellets, the worse they get.