Kaytee Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet Chinchilla Food, 2.5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Naturally preserved for optimum freshness with no artificial colors or flavors
- Ingredients are specially formulated for chinchillas
- Each morsel is highly palatable with a an easy-to-eat texture
- A complete diet that helps ensure proper nutrition for a healthy immune system and growth
- DHA and Omega-3 supports healthy heart, brain and eye function
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Natural Timothy Hay Craveables! Small Animal Food, 24-oz bag$12.89Chewy Price$17.19List Price$12.25Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Mouse & Rat Food, 2-lb bag$9.90Chewy Price$12.69List Price$9.40Autoship Price
- Kaytee Forti-Diet Pro Health Juvenile Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Oxbow Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food, 15-oz bag$3.83Chewy Price$5.99List Price$3.64Autoship Price
- Oxbow Oat Hay Small Animal Food, 15-oz bag$4.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Carrots Small Animal Food, 48-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- DealOxbow Essentials Adult Rat Food All Natural Adult Rat Food 3-lb bag$11.02Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.47Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Gourmet Variety Diet Mouse & Rat Food, 4.5-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Western Timothy Hay All Natural Hay for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Hamsters & Gerbils, 15-oz.$4.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Fortified Daily Diet Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$10.16Chewy Price$9.65Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Young Rabbit Food All Natural Rabbit Pellets, 10-lb bag$18.69Chewy Price$20.99List Price$17.76Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Natural Fortified Daily Diet Chinchilla Food, 3-lb bag$14.49Chewy Price$19.39List Price$13.77Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sun-Cured Alfalfa Meal, Whole Oats, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Suncured Alfalfa Meal; Whole Oats; Dehulled Soybean Meal; Ground Oats; Ground Wheat; Ground Corn; Wheat Middlings; Oat Groats; Barley; Wheat; Raisins; Sunflower Seed; Dried Banana; Dried Molasses Beet Pulp; Ground Flax Seed (Source of Omega-3); Dicalcium Phosphate; Dried Cane Molasses; Dried Papaya; Ground Rice; Shelled Peanuts; Dehydrated Carrots; Dehydrated Sweet Potato; Soybean Oil; Dried Cranberry; Salt; Wheat Germ Meal; Soybean Hulls; Rice Flour; DL-Methionine; Calcium Carbonate; Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate; Fructooligosaccharide; Magnesium Oxide; Vitamin A Supplement; Choline Chloride; L-Lysine; Yeast Extract; Potassium Chloride; Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative); Yucca Schidigera Extract; Vitamin E Supplement; Vitamin B12 Supplement; Riboflavin Supplement; Ferrous Sulfate; Brewers Dried Yeast; L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C); Manganous Oxide; Zinc Oxide; Vegetable Juice (Color); Niacin; Sesame Seed; Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K activity); Copper Sulfate; Rosemary Extract; Citric Acid; Calcium Pantothenate; Beta-Carotene (Color); Cholecalciferol (Source of Vitamin D3); Pyridoxine Hydrochloride; Thiamine Mononitrate; Folic Acid; Calcium Iodate; Biotin; Cobalt Carbonate; Sodium Selenite; Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract; Dried Bacillus Licheniformis Fermentation Product; Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product....||Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Sun-Cured Alfalfa Hay, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Soybean Meal...|
|Food Form||Grains, Seeds, Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies, Mix||Dry Food, Seeds||Pellets||Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies, Mix||Pellets|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Small Pet Type||Chinchilla||Chinchilla||Chinchilla||Chinchilla||Chinchilla|
|Special Diet||—||—||High-Protein, High Fiber||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
My chinchillas favorite food, great price, came in 2 days!!
My oliver loves this food
My chinchilla absolutely loves this food and gets excited for it!
Good food for chins
My chin loves this. Nice to be able to auto order .
He likes the add-ins in the food but is not real enthusiastic about the pellets. He eats them, though.
nope chins dont like this
this is garbage. My chins picked out half of it and left the other half. The healthy stuff I was ordering has been discontinued and replaced with this crap that is more expensive. Guess I'll go back to the local pet store.
Bad for chinchillas
This type of food is very bad for chinchillas. The only type of pellets they should be getting are hay pressed pellets. If you want to get your chinchilla some actual food, I recommend mazuri pellets or oxbow pellets. Their diet should only be hay and pellets. This food has a bunch of colorful nasty stuff in it, and you should not feed it to your chinchillas. The reason why I am getting so mad about this is because this is the first food I find when I search chinchilla food. Thanks
I absolutley do not understand why people would actually give this to their pets, it has corn which is TOXIC to chinchillas and half of it only has treats, if you want to give you chinchilla natural and healthy pellets(which is what they should eat) i recomend oxbow and timothy hay , its much safer
He loves it
I adopted another chinchilla a month ago and he refused to eat the food that my first chinchilla eats, so I got him this and he loves it. If course he picks out all the sunflowers and the other stuff first then eats the pettets but at least he's enjoying his food.
My chinchilla is 14 years old and has never pulled fur. He started chewing his fur with this food. As soon as I changed food he stopped and is almost back to a healthy look. Will avoid this food in the future.
Won't eat it
It might be ok food for some chins but mine won't eat it.