Kaytee Fiesta Mango Flavored Yogurt Dipped Papaya Bird Treats, 2.5-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Treats are a great way to add variety to your bird's diet and bond with your pet
- Made with real pieces of papaya and then dipped in a mango-flavored, creamy yogurt coating
- Satisfies birds' love for variety and is a great way to bond with your pet
- Yogurt coating aids in digestion
- For optimum nutrition, treats should not exceed 20% of your bird's total diet
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy Poultry Treats, 3.5-oz bag$5.92Chewy Price$5.62Autoship Price
- dealKaytee Fiesta Healthy Toppings Papaya Bird Treats, 2.5-oz bag$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Farmers' Helper BabyCake Poultry Treats, 15-oz block$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- dealVitakraft Crunch Sticks Apricot & Cherry Parrot Bird Treat Toy$5.94Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.64Autoship Price
- Farmers' Helper UltraKibble Chick Treats, 2.25-lb bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- dealHiggins Spray Millet Bird Treats, 6 count$5.49Chewy Price$5.22Autoship Price
- Farmers' Helper UltraKibble Poultry Treats, 15-lb bag, bundle of 3$113.97Chewy Price$119.97List Price$108.27Autoship Price
- dealVitakraft Crunch Sticks Apricot & Cherry Flavor Conure Bird Treat, 2 count$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- dealLittle Farmer Products Scratchercise Chicken Treats$12.24Chewy Price$20.99List Price$11.63Autoship Price
- Happy Hen Treats Mealworm & Peanut Chicken Treat Square, 7.5-oz bar$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- dealBrown's Tropical Carnival Fruit & Nut Cockatiel Bird Treats, 8-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Happy Hen Treats Mealworm & Sunflower Chicken Treat Square, 5.5-oz bar$7.49Chewy Price$7.12Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Papaya, Maltodextrin, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil...||Sunflower Seeds, Maltodextrin, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil...||Ground Corn, Maltodextrin, Sugar...||Ground Wheat, Maltodextrin, Sugar...||Dried Papaya, Artificial Color.|
|Bird Type||Parrot, Parakeet, Conure, Cockatiel, African Grey, Amazon||Cockatiel, Conure, Parrot, African Grey, Amazon||Hookbill, Parrot, Cockatoo, Macaw, African Grey, Amazon||Hookbill, African Grey, Amazon...||Cockatiel, Conure, Parakeet, Parrot, Macaw, African Grey, Amazon|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats, Dried Fruits|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
My birds would not eat
My birds (2 cockatiels) would not eat at all, but they are very picky about anything new, was hoping they would be happy with a new treat but no go-
Mom made me happy!
Mom got these for me and put in my treat bowl. I am a yellow ring-neck that is spoiled because I was abused before I got my forever home in 2012 with mom. She put these and the strawberry banana ones in my treat bowl along with Higgins dried fruit and it was wonderful. I have 3 food bowls filled with 3 types of food daily and now the treat bowl which is a small hamster bowl with fruit. I also get real fruit like grapes, blue berries, etc, but these dried ones and one covered with the yogurt are like chocolate to you adults. I am happy. I eat, coooo and then eat more. I love the banana chips and dip them in water and eat like a little raccoon. Mom always looks happy when I am, so it is a win win for both of us. Plus my beak is really red which is a sign I am getting good food and vitamins. I am happy and healthy and these type of treats are the reason.
!!BIRDS ARE LACTOSE INTOLERANT!!!!
While it's more acceptable to feed these very very occasionally to bigger birds, these should not be fed to small birds such as budgies! Birds are lactose intolerant!
Birdie loves the flavor and the color. This will be a regular for him.
Treats for birdy
He is very fussy.. ,but loved them, I will buy again.
Fiesta Papaya Bites
unfortunately my parrots did not like...will try something different next time I place an order.
Laddie loves these
I like to mix these in with the other foods I order from Chewy for him. I make up a really nice blend of pellets and snack mixes for him. He loves to forage for whatever strikes his fancy at the moment.
Suggest not to buy
Only gave me 1/3 of the bag... i am very disapointed that they did this
My Spoiled cockatiel genuinely likes these treats
I have 12 cockatiels and some like these treats while others don’t. My babies are curious and will try everything! While my older cockatiels won’t even look at the treats. It is the first time I try introducing it to them so I’ll definitely buy again and see if in time more birdies end up liking it. I just wish I could find it in a bigger quantity
My picky cockatiel loves these and I don't blame him... They smell delicious!