Kaytee Food from the Wild Cockatiel Bird Food, 2.5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Bird food contains no artificial preservatives.
- Contains ingredients to help support digestive health.
- Specially formulated for adult cockatiels.
- Contains a nutritious mix of natural ingredients and vitamins to keep your wingman healthy.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lafeber Premium Daily Diet Finch Food, 5-lb tub$28.99Chewy Price
- Higgins inTune Harmony Macaw Bird Food, 3-lb bag$21.59Chewy Price$27.99List Price$20.51Autoship Price
- Kaytee Food from the Wild Conure Bird Food, 2.5-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Higgins inTune Harmony Canary & Finch Bird Food, 17.5-lb bag$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Wild Finch Wild Bird Food, 3-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$10.25List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Kaytee Food from the Wild Parrot Bird Food, 2.5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Kaytee Food from the Wild Macaw Bird Food, 2.5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Lafeber Premium Daily Diet Macaw & Cockatoo Food, 25-lb box$89.99Chewy Price
- Higgins inTune Harmony Parakeet Bird Food, 17.5-lb bag$97.99Chewy Price$93.09Autoship Price
- Higgins inTune Hand Feeding For All Baby Birds Food, 5-lb bag$28.71Chewy Price$47.29List Price$27.27Autoship Price
- Sunseed Vita Prima Canary & Finch Food, 2-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Kaytee Northeast Regional Blend Wild Bird Food, 7-lb bag$13.59Chewy Price$20.51List Price$12.91Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Corn, Ground Rice, Dried Pineapple...||Rice Flour, Ground Wheat, Vegetable Glycerin...||Ground Corn, Ground Wheat, Ground Oat Groats...||Canary Grass Seed, White Millet, Safflower Seed...||White Millet, Oat Groats, Wheat...|
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
|Food Form||Birdseed||Mix||Pellets||Birdseed, Seeds||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||—||Color Enhancement||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
My cockatiel Peitre
Peitre won't eat this. He smelled it and turned his dish over (that's what he does when he won't eat whatever is on the dish). Not blaming the food, could be him.. Not sure. Birds outside won't eat it either.
It's a good bird food, but way to expensive. A person like myself who run a small sanctuary it is hard to buy this food.
Surprising results! Best for picky cockatiels.
I bought this food because i needed to change my birds diet into something more nutritious. I took a risk buying this food because of the price and because there was a change he will not like it. My bird is super picky especially with pellets. He rarely eats pellets, he just ignores them completely in all food formulas. When I gave him this food he loves eating the pellets in this formula. Like ALOT, I think he loves it more than the seeds now. My bird feathers are more smooth and shiny than before. My bird is more active, and he seems to be in a more relaxed mood and happy too. I hear him grind his beak more often too which is a good sign that he's content. This transition to the new bird food happen in a few days, less than a week.