White Mill PURE Parakeet Food, 1.6-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Protein-dense recipe with linseed promotes dazzling feathers and helps facilitate moulting.
- Formulated with added prebiotics to promote a digestive health.
- Contains crushed oyster shells, which promote digestive health and are packed with calcium.
- Features vitamins and trace elements for a meal that is both nutritious and delicious.
- Does not contain artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ZuPreem PastaBlend Daily Medium Bird Food, 2-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Mazuri Large Bird Food, 25-lb bag$41.48Chewy Price$48.99List Price$39.41Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Sizzle N’ Heat Wild Bird Food, 14-lb bag, bundle of 2$77.14Chewy Price$81.20List Price$73.28Autoship Price
- Kaytee Meal Worm Wild Bird Food, 3.5-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$5.49List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- ZuPreem PastaBlend Daily Large Bird Food, 3-lb$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural Non-GMO 16% Flock Maintainer Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Harvest Seed & Supply Hot Pepper Snack Stack Wild Bird Food, 9-oz cake, pack of 6$19.15Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.19Autoship Price
- Wagner's Southern Regional Blend Deluxe Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$19.48Chewy Price$20.48List Price$18.51Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Bugs N' Berries Wild Bird Food, 4.5-lb bag$16.54Chewy Price$21.49List Price$15.71Autoship Price
- Eggland's Best 19% Protein Organic Starter-Grower Crumbles Chick Feed, 32-lb bag$41.00Chewy Price$38.95Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural 20% Protein Full Plume Feathering Chicken Feed, 50-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$30.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Seeds, Cereals, Fruit...||Canary Grass Seed, White Millet, Oat Groats...||Millet, Canary Grass Seed, Oat Groats...||Millet, Heat-Processed Soybeans, Oat Groats...||White Millet, Oat Groats, Canary Grass Seed...|
|Bird Type||Parakeet, Budgie||Parakeet||Parakeet||Parakeet||Parakeet|
|Food Form||Seeds, Mix||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Health Feature||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Love this bird food
I have two budgies that are quite picky but love this food so far. They have rejected normal pellets and will only eat seeds. We have tried so hard to get them to eat better food but they wouldn't do it. We bought this food in hopes of changing their diet because they love millet and we hoped that would make them eat the rest of the food in this mix. They love it and do not throw it on the floor in protest. I removed the big green pieces because they are way too big for our budgies. But all in all, the food is great.
A great purchase my little guy is very happy. Smells clean I paired it with fresh dry greens and sprinkle of bird probiotic
I have four parakeets that have both pellets and seed mixes as offerings. I have one very old guy (at least 12) and one very young lady (less than one year). It's hard to find something that is good for both. They (all four) took to this food right away. It has a clean and wholesome appearance. Definitely will buy again.
Good seed mix for the price
My budgie loves this stuff. I mix it with Dr. Harvey's parakeet food. I take out the dried fruits and pellets since the pellets do have corn in them but other then that, it's great for the price! One bag has last me for 2 months and still a quarter of the bag full, while feeding one budgie