Kaytee Food From the Wild Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Guinea pig food that gives your furry friend a meal that matches her natural diet.
- Features a blend of hand-selected timothy hay, rose hip, carrot, marigold, and strawberry.
- Includes essential nutrients to maintain proper bacteria levels in the gut and promote digestive health.
- Contains no added sugar, fillers or artificial preservatives because your paw-tner deserves nothing but the best.
- Provides your companion with a medley of real fruits, vegetables and flowers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Fiesta Natural Hamster & Gerbil Food, 4.5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Kaytee Food From the Wild Hamster Food, 2-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Science Selective 4+ Senior Rabbit Food, 70-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Manna Pro Crafted & Complete Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Small Pet Select Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food, 20-lb box$52.98Chewy Price$52.99List Price$50.33Autoship Price
- Science Selective Chinchilla Food, 4.4-lb bag$16.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.77Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Natural Guinea Pig Food, 4.5-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Alfalfa Hay Small Pet Food, 9-lb box$24.38Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.16Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Opossum Complete Opossum Food, 1-lb bag$11.69Chewy Price$15.95List Price$11.11Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Herbs & Timothy Hay Organic Small Pet Food, 9-lb box$23.44Chewy Price$27.99List Price$22.27Autoship Price
- Tiny Friends Farm Reggie Rat & Mimi Mouse Food, 2-lb bag$7.64Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.26Autoship Price
- Kaytee Wild Meadow Hay Blend Rabbit Food, 24-oz bag$6.60Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.27Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sun-cured Timothy Grass Hay, Wheat Middlings, Ground Wheat...||Wheat, Flaked Peas, Flaked Maize...||Derivatives Of Vegetables Origin, Vegetables, Cereals...||Sun-cured timothy hay, Soybean hulls, Dried alfalfa meal...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, Soybean Hulls...|
|Food Form||Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies, Flowers & Herbs, Mix||Dried Veggies, Mix||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets, Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, High-Energy|
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig|
|Special Diet||High Fiber||—||High Fiber||High Fiber||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
the best we’ve tried!
My eldest pig is VERY fussy, this is the only pellet food he will eat (we have tried them all!) My only complaint is I wish it had more of the extra bits. I’m happy to feed them this though, they really love it!
Piggy's love their food
We have two guinea pigs and we've tried different types of food and they absolutely love this one
Good food for quinea pigs
My girls are very picky when it comes to food, but this one is better with natural ingredients without all of the added chemicals or coloring used in foods. They love the taste smell etc. As long they are eating I’m happy.
My guinea pig loves this food, after trying a few kinds, she loves this the best so I will keep buying it for her. Thanks Chewy for fast delivery.
I love this product!
My guinea pig became a addict for these pellets!!! She can't get get enough of them. I know some others don't like the fact that these particular pellets aren't as diverse in the ingredients, but I appreciate the fact that there isn't as much treats in it as advertised, because if there was too much treats in there rather than pellets it could become unhealthy for the guinea pig.
Not as happy with this product as hoped. It was mostly Timothy Hay and not much else.
Disappointed but happy
I got this hoping my picky pigs would like this and they do but it has nothing but pellets, it has barely anything else in it as advertised. I will buy again sense my pigs acually ate the food and didnt kick it everywhere but just was hoping for variety in their diet.
Our Piggy love this product!! She is a very picky eater and I was not sure she would go for this but boy oh boy she LOVES it!
Piggy Loves This
I was given an aggressive, feral, picky guinea pig that shuns nearly all fruits and vegetables so I went on the hunt for some food fortified with vitamins. She hated the first attempt, and that food smelled NASTY. Enter Kaytee, Food of the Wild. My Panda cannot get enough of it! The pellets are small but plentiful with so many pieces of “extras.” She loves the carrots. She loves the marigolds. And it has bits of hay in it so that she riffles around in excitement. This was a great purchase. I’ll be buying it from Chewy from now on.
Great product for the price piggies really love it