Kaytee Food From the Wild Rabbit Food, 4-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sun-cured Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls...||Wheat, Flaked Peas, Flaked Maize...||Timothy Hay, Wheat, Soya Bean Hulls...|
|Food Form||Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies, Flowers & Herbs, Mix||Pellets, Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies||Pellets||Dried Veggies, Mix||Pellets|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, High-Energy||—||—||—|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Special Diet||High Fiber||—||—||—||—|
About This Item
- Wild rabbit food that gives your furry friend a meal that matches her natural diet.
- Features a blend of hand-selected timothy hay, carrots, marigold, rose petals and spinach.
- Includes essential nutrients to maintain proper bacteria levels in the gut and promote digestive health.
- Contains no added sugar, fillers or artificial preservatives because your companion deserves nothing but the best.
- Provides your bunny buddy with a medley of real fruits, vegetables and flowers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tiny Friends Farm Reggie Rat & Mimi Mouse Food, 2-lb bag$7.64Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.26Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Herbs & Timothy Hay Organic Small Pet Food, 9-lb box$23.44Chewy Price$27.99List Price$22.27Autoship Price
- Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Carrots Small Animal Food, 48-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Kaytee Food From the Wild Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Alfalfa Hay Small Pet Food, 9-lb box$24.38Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.16Autoship Price
- Science Selective 4+ Senior Rabbit Food, 70-oz bag$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Best in Show 18% Professional Rabbit Feed, 50-lb bag$37.66Chewy Price$37.99List Price$35.78Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Natural Rabbit Food, 6.5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Young Rabbit Food All Natural Rabbit Pellets, 5-lb bag$9.77Chewy Price$11.49List Price$9.28Autoship Price
- Higgins Sunburst Gourmet Blend Guinea Pig Food, 3-lb bag$9.03Chewy Price$11.44List Price$8.58Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food, 5-lb box$30.23Chewy Price$43.97List Price$28.72Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Opossum Complete Opossum Food, 1-lb bag$11.69Chewy Price$15.95List Price$11.11Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
This mix is primarily pellets. Yes it does have some of the dried flower mixed in but not in excess. You can buy the dried flower mixes seperate and mix that in with your own pellet mix if you want more flowers then pellets. I recommend this as it is a healthy alternative to just a plain pellets or a mix in treat one to three times per week.
Wild Rabbit Food
Would not eat this food. Prefers Kaytee wildlife brand. Unfortunately not available on Chewy.
Perfect for Our Bunny
I decided to write this review after reading some of the others here. We have been using this food since it first appeared on the shelves of our local pet store. While it is true that there are times that the “extras” seem to be in short supply in a bag, it is not the norm at all. Our bags generally have a good mixture of goodies in with the pellets. I have noticed a bit of a difference since COVID and worker shortages, but overall, the quality is still wonderful and it delivers exactly what it promises.
not as shown
This works for our wild rabbits but it states in the ingredients and the bag photo of what supposedly is in it. Not the case, no dandelions, marigolds, rose, hay etc just pellets and a few large carrot slices or the pieces are sooo small you can't find them.
The wild bunny outside loves this product it has dried carrots in it and pellets and other things, I have a wild outside bunny it is the same friendly rabbit that comes to eat. I recommend this product
My rabbit does not like pellets. She won’t eat them. I already know this. I bought this because the pictures were misleading and showed an abundance of foraging herbs that my bunny would LOVE to have. Well my bag looked nothing like the picture, it’s mostly pellets. I haven’t opened the bag because I want to be able to return it, but as much as I’ve shaked and moved the contents of the bag around I’m hardly able to find any herbs. A couple roses, some slivers of carrots, few shreds of hay, no spinach but mainly pellets. I already know she won’t touch it. Not a good choice at all. I’m better off drying my own herbs at this point. I just don’t understand the over abundance of pellets in any food. It’s going back and I’m never buying again.
Bunny’s love it !
Between fires and homesite expansion, we have noticed a definite decline in wild rabbits within our area. So I am happy to have found this product and am hopeful that it will help feed the existing population and in turn, restore reproduction in our area.
Good option for picky bunny
I agree the idea is good with this food. However, there are inconsistencies. Our first bag had tons of dried carrots and our second had tons of dandelions. Our bun threw all the dandelions out and is now annoyed there are no dried carrots. She does like the pellets and I do see rosebuds in each bag. It’s a nice idea but they need to blend the mix better
Hands Down my bunny's favorite!
We have a picky bun. I've tried several foods and she's not wanted any of them. We ordered this one thinking she deserves the best. Well, I suppose she thinks the same thing. LOL! Now when she hears the bag, she runs to her bowl from wherever she is (she has free reign of the house)! She is eating double what she had been before (no, not overweight either). Hands down this is a quality food and comes as pictured....dandelions, carrots, hay and all. I highly recommend this for other bunnies out there!
The pictures are very misleading it looks like just a bunch of herbs and hay so I bought it thinking it would be good scavenging food for my gerbils but what I got was just pellets and what looks like 1% of carrots and hay for the whole mix. I am very unhappy because I thought I found a good herbs and plant mix for my little girls but it’s just pellets. I am not going to open the product and I plan to return it and buy an actual herb mix IN STORE so I know what I’m actually getting. I hate ordering online for this exact reason but I thought it would save me money but I was wrong. Always be careful online when ordering items!