Kaytee Hamtrac Exercise Loop
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Exercise track ideal for hamsters, chinchillas, rats and other small animals.
- Keeps your furry friend safe and secure while playing.
- Works with exercise toys to allow your paw-tner to explore without getting loose.
- Racetrack measures 25 inches in diameter.
- Provides interactive fun for both pets and pet parents.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Enriched Life Natural Play Dangly Small Animal Toy, Style Varies$3.45Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Loco Ball Small Animal Toy$4.49Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hay-O Small Animal Chew Toy$3.77Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hanging Mulberry Chew Small Animal Toy$5.59Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Kaytee Layer Cakes Small Pet Toy, 2 count$3.77Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Celebration Cake Small Animal Toy$4.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Kaytee Giant Run Exercise Ball Small Pet Toy, Assorted Colors, 11.5-in$24.59Chewy Price$31.49List Price
- Kaytee Chew & Treat Hamster Toy, 5 count$6.29Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealOxbow Enriched Life Color Kabob Small Animal Toy$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Play Pom Small Animal Toy$4.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Deluxe Natural Dangly Small Animal Toy$3.19Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Kaytee Mini Run-About 5" Mouse & Hamster Exercise Ball, Moon Glow$7.92Chewy Price$7.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Hamster||Hamster, Gerbil||Hamster, Gerbil||Mouse, Hamster||Mouse, Hamster|
|Toy Type||Exercise Wheels & Balls||Exercise Wheels & Balls||Exercise Wheels & Balls||Exercise Wheels & Balls||Exercise Wheels & Balls|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
I like for my hammy to get exercise and mental stimulation. She has a wheel, a dish, and a translucent running ball. But she gets lost when she gets under my bed in her ball. This upsets her. This track solves that problem—thanks Chewy for stocking it!!
So fun and contained
I love having my hamster contained and not rolling everywhere in the house. She tries really hard to get off the tracks and has not succeeded yet. The cats really loving watching her too.
Would this track work with a 11.5 in hamster ball? I don't want it to be able to roll off the track.
It is safer.
I like the exercise loop because it keeps the exercise ball from rolling under furniture, or down stairs.
this isn’t good
hamsters should never use balls! it can cause rly bad injuries and stress. roaming in a playpen with supervision is 1000x better than this would ever be
Love it fun
This is a great way to limit where your hammy roams in his ball. We using with a standard 7" ball
Good for the price
Must cheaper than pet store daughter loves it. I would definitely recommend
No issues here
It worked well for our hamster. It gave her a temp. outing from her cage, esp. while cleaning it out.
Rats are waaay too smart for this.
I figured this would be awesome for containing my super hyperactive ratty, Miss Molly Mae Georg-uh Brown, when she keeps trying to escape whilst I’m busy with the rest of the clans needs. Buuuut, she’s too smart for it. I put her in it and she just looked at me like I was stupid. She knows that her ball doesn’t only go in a circle. She was so mad at me, lol. She eventually (second try) figured out that she could rock her ball off of the track, and go do whatever she pleases, aka/knock over all the plants when I’m not looking. She’s pretty small too. So I definitely would not recommend this for your rats. Complete waste of $$. Well, I guess the look she gave me was worth a little of it.
When I first seen this & purchased it I thought "how cool". I've had two hamsters now, and neither one of them liked it, they just seemed confused. Hamsters like to go every which way w/o even stopping. Obviously, this will only let them go in circles, and they didn't like that. They preferred their ball or their wheel.