Kaytee Hay-N-Food Bin with Quick Locks Small Animal Feeder, Color Varies, 7-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The perfect l feeder for big eaters like rabbits and guinea pigs.
- Provides a clean and constant food supply for your furry friends.
- Space saving design easily attaches to wire cages giving your pet valuable room to play and sleep.
- Bin Feeder comes with mounting carabiner clips that attach quickly and easily.
- Easy to clean by hand washing with warm water and mild detergent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lixit Chew Guard Small Animal Water Bottle Holder, 8-oz$7.99Chewy Price
- Ware Small Animal Sifter Feeder$28.49Chewy Price
- Exotic Nutrition Small Animal Nectar Pod Holder$7.49Chewy Price
- Ware Critter Carafe Small Animal Water Bottle, 6-oz$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Kaytee Stoneware Pet Bowl, Blue & Tan, 5-in$10.50Chewy Price
- Kaytee Paw Print Hamster Food Bowl, Color Varies$4.76Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Lixit Nibble Food Bowl, Color Varies, Medium$2.99Chewy Price
- DealKaytee Paw Print Small Animal Food & Water Bowl, Color Varies, Bunny$6.26Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Chinchilla Accessory Pack$25.92Chewy Price$29.49List Price
- DealLixit Wide Mouth Small Animal Water Bottle, 32-oz$8.62Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealLixit Mini Rabbit Feeder & Water Fountain, 48-oz$9.00Chewy Price
- Exotic Nutrition Press N' Slide Small Animal Feeding Station$10.67Chewy Price$14.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Hamster||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Degu|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Food Storage||Food Storage||—||Food Storage, Accessory||Elevated|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
228 Customer Reviews
definitely a solid product !
Just what I needed for my pigs, the food bin is very deep so you could fit a lot of pellets in if you needed to, but my boys only eat a half cup a day or so. There are two hooks on the back that clip right to the cage and the hay is extremely easy to put in and secure. I’m pleased!
"Nice Kaytee Hay-N-Food Bin"
I definitely recommend this Kaytee Hay-N-Food Bin. Great product and price!
Damaged upon arrival
My product came damaged. Disappointed in chewy. Usually a happy customer.
The locks broke almost instantly and it won't hang on the side of the cage
No more mess
I love this I have 4 of them because I have 4 guniea pigs before I bought these they would dump their food all over the cage but you can just clip these to the side of the cage so they can't dump their food.
This is working out wonderful for both my rabbits. I have a metal cage divider and I hang one on each side for each of them. I put pellets in the dish and shove alfalfa/hay in the back. It does not show in the photo but there is also a wire cover that can be closed or left open.
Pee Wee Loves It!
Pee Wee loves his new hay feeder! It keeps his pen much cleaner, and he's definitely eating more hay. He roams free in the house for the most part but it's nice for him to have a place to go to eat in private. With the feeder there is much less mess from the hay. I highly recommend this hay feeder!
Bunny approved hay feeder
My little Holland Lop bunny named Dahlia loves eating hay from her feeder. I don’t put the pellets in there since it would be too hard for my girl to get her hay from the other side. I had to get mine replaced due to one of the carabiner clips breaking but was sent a new one pretty fast. I altered my hutch so that the hay feeder could be inserted from the outside which I simply added two more carabiners to attach to the hutch. Dahlia also loves to dig her head down into the deep bowl of the feeder to get her hay, don’t ask me why but she does. Over all I think this is a great product that keeps the hay inside and somewhere my bun loves to get hay from.
Perfect size for small bunny
durable, well made, fits into the enclosure nicely. Tucker can easily access his feed.
Would recommend highly
Best purchase I’ve ever had, I bought 2 the first time! It makes the cage look cleaner then just throwing hay everywhere and keep guinea pigs from tossing everywhere when they run.