Frisco High Sided Small Pet Litter Box
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe space for your small pet to eliminate.
- High sides help keep litter or hay in place so you don’t have to worry about spillover.
- Lowered front entry makes it easy for your small pet to step in or out.
- High-back wall and deep pan help contain messes.
- Easy to clean with just warm, soapy water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Marshall Ferret Litter Pan, Color Varies, High Back$12.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Rectangle Small Animal Litter Pan With Removable Shield$14.42Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Ware Scatterless Lock-N-Litter Small Animal Litter Pan, Jumbo$25.43Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Frisco Corner Small Pet Litter Box, Navy, Small$10.28Chewy Price
- Ware Lock-N-Litter Small Animal Litter Pan, Color Varies, Regular$11.09Chewy Price
- Kaytee Critter Litter Premium Potty Training Small Animal Litter, 8-lb bag$10.25Chewy Price$16.99List Price$9.74Autoship Price
- Kaytee Hi-Corner Small Animal Litter Pan, Large, Color Varies$21.63Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Frisco Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 2 pack, 72-L Total$16.22Chewy Price$15.41Autoship Price
- Carefresh Tutti Frutti Small Animal Bedding, 50-L$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Kaytee Clean & Cozy Natural Small Animal Bedding, 72-L$20.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Fresh World Ultra Strength Litter Box & Cages Small Animal Bedding, 16-lit$12.80Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.16Autoship Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 60-L$17.09Chewy Price$23.99List Price$16.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Ferret, Degu, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Ferret, Rat, Degu||Guinea Pig, Gerbil, Hamster||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Ferret|
|Litter & Bedding Type||—||N/A||—||N/A||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Best rabbit hay bay/litter box I've ever had
I've been though all the rabbit hay and litter pans and boxes on the market, and this one is the best I've found. I have a Rex Mini, 12 lbs. and 12 inches long from head to bum. The high sided pan is just right for her, a little big even. Just love it. I was surprised at how easy it was to clean, being larger than I'd ever used. It is 15x18 x 9 inches deep. Convenient step-in 9 inches across and 6 inches deep. Bunny lovers out there with the same interest or search, get this one. I can't judge if the color will be right for others, mine is navy. :)
product as advertised, pet didnt like it
The product was exactly as I expected,with 3 high sides to keep litter in and and a low side for pet entry/exit. Unfortunately, our bunny didn't see it that way as he wouldn't use it. I guess it just looked too different from the low side litter pan his first caretaker used. Seems like a great product.
Less Mess Litter Box
This high sided litter box keeps my cat from kicking and tracking litter out onto the floor. I slip it into a large garbage bag, then pick up the bag with the dirty litter to change it and put on a new bag. No cleaning, just a little sweep up on the floor. Great for even my little cat.
Bonnie’s playpen litter box
I purchased this particular litter box for my pet rabbit, Bonnie, to put in her playpen where I put her during the day. I put her litter as a base, then there’s enough room to put her Timothy grass next to it. She likes to eat while on the throne and this arrangement has worked out beautifully to keep her playpen clean! She then has lots of room to bink around and sprawl out to rest in her playpen. It’s the perfect size. Bonnie was interested in it and used it immediately.
amazing for the price
My bunny, Cinnamon absolutely loves using this litter box! Previously I was using the plastic bottom of a pet store cage for her litter box, which I don’t think she liked. She would kick her poops out of the box all over her huge enclosure. I haven’t had a problem like that since switching to this litter box! Bunny and human approved.
Perfect for my rabbit
#ReceivedFreeProduct This box is a little on the small side and wouldn't fit a rabbit bigger than 5 pounds, but it's perfect for my lop. Her favorite thing is to push it around, but she also likes to munch on her hay while sitting in it. I like the high sides because shes a digger and it's harder for her to make a mess with this box.
Exactly what we needed!
#ReceivedFreeProduct This small pet high sided litter box is just what we needed! Our bunny Peaches loves to dig, and forage in her litter box while using it, which usually ends up with a massive mess all around. Not anymore! The high sides on the litter box prevent Peaches from making a mess and throwing or kicking out her litter while digging and foraging. No more messes and less stress for me with not having to clean around the litter box every time she uses it.
#ReceivedFreeProduct This litter box is perfect for small pets. Easy to climb in with a lower front. Back and side walls are high to keep in bedding and litter for a cleaner surrounding area. Quick to clean and wash in-between changes and holds no odor. The simple shape and small size fits wherever you keep your box without being in the way of everyday life. This is working well for my bunny and I recommend it.
#ReceivedFreeProduct Thus is supposed to be for guinea pigs, rabbits or ferrets which it would work well for however it also works amazing for my cat, no litter kicked out and thrown everywhere less mess same amount of area for her to do her business
Litterbox that fits my big rabbit
My cinnamon took to this right away. I was using cardboard box small. It is easy to clean