Kaytee Natural Tree Trunk Small Animal Hideout, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for guinea pigs, dwarf rabbits and chinchillas
- Hideout is made in the shape of old tree stump and provides a safe and secure resting spot
- Made from a composite of recycled wood and plastic
- Adorable tree trunk design satisfies the small animal's natural instinct to hide
- Designed to fit into any pet's habitat to provide the perfect place for nesting
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ware Berry Hamster Small Animal Hideout$9.21Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hay Small Animal House$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Kaytee Tree of Life 3-in-1 Small Pet Habitat Accessory, Large$19.81Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Hideaway Grass Ball Small Animal Hideout, Large$23.14Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Frisco Narwhal Small Pet Cave$20.01Chewy Price
- Frisco Turtle Small Pet Cave$20.37Chewy Price
- Frisco Hanging Small Pet Tunnel$7.82Chewy Price
- Frisco Gingerbread Small Pet House$9.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Tropical Fiddle Sticks Flexible Small Pet Hideout, Small$7.49Chewy Price
- Ware Cruise-N-Snooze Small Animal Hideout$7.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Hangouts Pyramid Nest Small Animal Pouch$17.95Chewy Price$24.49List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Hangouts Parachute Nest Small Animal Pouch$11.39Chewy Price$15.59List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Hamster, Mouse||Gerbil, Hamster||Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse|
|Material||Wood, Plastic||Wood, Plant Material||Plastic||Wood, Plant Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material|
|Bed Feature||—||Safe to Chew||—||Safe to Chew||Safe to Chew|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
186 Customer Reviews
Huge! Did not expect it to be so big
Bought this for my hedgehogs and the size recommendations are small for hamsters and mice and large for Guinea pigs. I got the large and it’s just so big, as big as their exercise wheel. I like it but just did not expect it to be so big!
Large stump hideout
All 4 of my pet rats love to hideout in this stump. Sometimes they are all in there together. Wall to wall rats. So cute.
It's my fault for not looking closer at the materials but I was expecting one of those chewable, natural looking houses- I would not want my pigs to chew this. Which is disappointing because it's their favorite thing to do. The product I got did not match the picture, and it had warped in transit so it doesn't sit properly
Small size is good for smaller hamsters
I bought the small size for my 6 month old syrian hamster. the large size seemed way too big, but it turns out the small size actually seems a bit too small for him. He has just enough room to fit through the entrance and sleep inside (even though it seems a bit cramped in there for him) but that's it. Ideally I would have liked something with a tad more room inside for him. I would only recommend the small size for smaller breeds of hamsters like robo's. it's not the best for the more chunky boys
Not what I thought
It's great if you have hamsters or gerbils. Not what I thought I was getting. Way too small for rabbits , ducks or chickens. However thank you Chewy for your excellent customer service.
Bought an “ igloo“ for Taffy where she spends most of her sleep time. But when I can’t find her there, she’s in her tree stump, especially if the room is cooler than she likes. The first one I bought was too big. She’s a dwarf hamster and this size is perfect!
Natural Tree Trunk Small Animal Hideout
you really can never tell how small/large the items will be. This was the perfect size for guinea pigs. Nice and sturdy and decent price. I ordered all these items for a donation for my local SPCA that acquires guinea pigs and rabbits.
small animal hut
I bought this for the guinea pigs that I'm getting on Saturday for now It's a great chair and it's a great size I bet they're going to love it.
Description is deceptive. Lists as "natural", it is mostly plastic/composite with a small mix of wood. It is a good size house, better for space in the cage than the plastic igloos.
Perfect item, wrong size
I bought this for my hamster but thought since she’s quite a big hamster I bought a large one, she loved it but it’s way too big for her cage, currently trying to get it swapped out for a small!