Kaytee Timothy Hay Plus Marigolds Small Animal Treat, 24-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-fiber treat that aids in the digestive process
- Natural and chemical-free
- With munchy marigolds
- Encourages foraging
- Provides entertainment and mental stimulation
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Wild Berry & Honey Flavor Rabbit Treat, 6 count$13.08Chewy Price$13.47List Price$12.43Autoship Price
- Higgins Sunburst Veggie Stix Gourmet Treats for Guinea Pigs, Rabbits & Chinchillas, 4-oz, bundle of 3$9.06Chewy Price$9.54List Price$8.61Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Fruit Kabobs Small Pet Treats, 6 count$4.19Chewy Price$3.98Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Slims Carrot Crispy Nibble Stick Small Animal Treats, 10-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Timothy Nibbles Small Animal Treats, 2-oz bag$4.29Chewy Price$4.08Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Dandelion Leaf Small Pet Treats, 2.4-oz bag$4.07Chewy Price$5.79List Price$3.87Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Marigold Herb Small Pet Treats, 1.3-oz bag$3.04Chewy Price$5.29List Price$2.89Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Green Pea Flakes Small Pet Treat, 3-oz bag$3.89Chewy Price$3.70Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Carrot & Honey Flavored Glaze Rabbit Treat, 6 count$17.37Chewy Price$17.91List Price$16.50Autoship Price
- Science Selective Naturals Forest Sticks Guniea Pig Treats, 2.1-oz bag, case of 4$14.40Chewy Price$19.96List Price$13.68Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Crunch Sticks Popped Grains & Honey Flavor Guinea Pig Treat, 6 count$15.99Chewy Price$16.47List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Living World Fruit Hamster Stick Treats, 2 count$4.02Chewy Price$4.49List Price$3.82Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Natural Sun-Cured Timothy Hay, Dried Calendula (Marigolds).||Natural Sun-Cured Timothy Hay, Dried Carrots.||Natural Sun-Cured Timothy Hay, Dried Cranberries.||Wheat Flour, Ground Dried Locust Beans, Ground Timothy Grass Hay...||Wheat Flour, Ground Dried Locust Beans, Ground Timothy Grass Hay...|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla|
|Food Form||Treats, Hay||Treats, Hay, Dried Veggies||Treats, Hay, Dried Fruits||Treats||Treats|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Natural, High Fiber||Natural, High Fiber|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Urinary Tract Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Urinary Tract Health|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
My guinea pig Rambo loved this Timothy plus Marigolds!! He devoured it!!
I am pleased with all products except the size of the Guinea pig cage that I just ordered. That one was too small and the next size is too large for one pet. When I put the dome house in it took up half of the cage. I felt that the guinea would not have much room to move. Isn't that something that is of medium size?? Thanks
bunny did not eat it
My bunny did not eat this hay. I bought 2 different kinds of hay from this brand and she didn’t eat either of them.
He loves it
My bunny loves this hay. He loves the merigolds in with the hay. Everytime I put it down for him he just goes crazy.
Timothy Hay + Marigolds Bunny Food
Great quality, lots of goodness packed into this little bag, lasts a while. The bunnies LOVE IT! Super value!
hay is Brown and their is no flowers
My rabbits want nothing to do with this hay. It’s brown and their is no flowers at all.
Wild rabbit says no
I feed many birds and critters during the winter. Birds, squirrels, rabbits, possums... if they're hungry, they know to come to my house. I have a half acre yard full of evergreens, so there's room for everyone. There's this one wild rabbit that comes to eat once the birds go to bed. I see her every night. So I bought a bunch of stuff for her... hay, treats. Nada. Spent $25 on rabbit food for her and she won't touch any of it. Lol. I thought it was a good idea to get something specially made for rabbits, but I guess she prefers to search for leftover sunflower seeds. Okay, lesson learned.
Not fresh and green
I thought this hay with the added marigolds might be a fun switch up for my guinea pigs, but they do not like this hay. Compared to a different brand that we have, this is much less green and is yellowish/brownish in color. My pigs pull this out of the hay rack and make a big mess on their cage floor, presumably searching for a piece they might like. I also notice that it has less seed heads and is thicker and coarser than the other Timothy we have been feeding them (different brand).
So far, so good!
I bought this as a treat for my guinea pig, Taco, and he really seems to enjoy it. He gets this hay and then his regular timothy hay.
Brown and dry hay
I purchased this along with the mint flavored. They're brown and dry and dusty. Not fresh at all. Huge disappointment. Purchased 4-5 bags of each. Wasted my money.