Kaytee Toss & Learn Carrot Game Small Pet Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes the wooden game, hanging pieces and 3 wooden carrot toys.
- 2 mounting bolts and nuts allow you to easily set up the toy in your pet’s habitat.
- Hide treats under the carrots and watch your furry friend seek them out.
- Carrot chew toys are ideal for nibbling and gnawing.
- Paw-fect for your guinea pig or other small pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Enriched Life Apple Rounds Small Pet Chew Toy, 2 count$6.49Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Peter's Chew Toy with Apple Small Animal Toy$2.81Chewy Price$2.67Autoship Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Color Play Dangly Small Animal Toy$2.79Chewy Price$3.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Deluxe Hay Wrap Small Animal Chew Toy$3.19Chewy Price
- Living World Teach N Treat Small Animal Toy$23.00Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Natural Play Dangly Small Animal Toy, Style Varies$2.79Chewy Price$3.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Forage Pot Small Animal Chew Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Flip & Roll Small Animal Chew Toy, Large$3.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Woody Combo Small Animal Chew Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Willow Bundle Small Animal Chew Toy$6.02Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hanging Sunflower Chew Small Animal Toy$4.79Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Kaytee Chew & Treat Toy Guinea Pig Assortment, 5 count$6.77Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Hamster, Rabbit, Gerbil, Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Toss||Toss||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
To small for bunnies
Holes under the carrots are very deep and narrow, my bunnies had no interest except to throw it around. They liked throwing the carrots, but the dye ran and transferred when tossed into the water dish. Might be good for a rat or mouse.
Not a good toy for rabbits!!
The openings that hold the carrots are too small. It is about a thumb size opening. My bunny could not get the pellets so she tossed the entire thing. Thank goodness I didn’t mount it then she really would have been disappointed because at least when she tossed the toy the pellets dumped out. They need to be wider for rabbits to get their pellets. Other treats are too big to hide under the carrots. Maybe this toy will work better for guinea pigs but I don’t know!
Very cute, my bunny loves it
It is very cute, and my bunny loves to chew on it!
Too small for rabbit!
I got this toy for my 4 month old lionlop bunny baby thinkingnit would be the perfect boredom buster! This toy was WAY too small for a rabbit even though the package says great for rabbits. This toy would be great for a rat or gerbil or something with a small nose and mouth but the hole was far to small for my furbaby to get the treat out!!!
Don’t buy even if free
I thought these were cute so i ordered them. They are a waste of money and are currently collecting dirt. My rabbits don’t want anything g to do with them. So disappointed. Save your money.
Rats Absolutely Loved It!
Bought for my five rat boys. I didn't have a free corner for it so I used only one screw through the bars and it held pretty well like that. In just two days my boys had completely shredded up the carrots. Maybe they're flavored? I don't know. I've gotten them other wood chews they ignore but these ones they went crazy for! Now the base works well as a ledge for climbing but would love to get more carrots for it.
My relatively small 5lb rabbit was extremely frustrated. The holes are narrow and very deep. You can't put big treats in because the carrots won't fit but you can't use small treats because they can't get them out. Spend the extra few dollars and get a dog/cat puzzle feeder instead
Too easy, not enough space
There isn't much space under the carrots to hide treats, and my rats figured it out immediately
Great for rats
got this for my 3 adult rats and they loved it. They enjoyed pulling the treats out of the holes (which are deep but rats are good at grabbing things) and love chewing the carrots. The carrots are almost completely destroyed after a few days in the cage, which means that they really liked them. I wish I could order the carrots alone since my rats like them so much. The wood does stain around the platform which isn't a big deal since it just discolors their shavings. not sure what the big hole in the middle is for, though.
Too small for a rabbit
My bun ended up tossing the base to get to the treats. He does enjoy playing with the carrots.