Kentucky Equine Research Bio-Bloom PS Coat Conditioner Powder Horse Supplement, 4.4-lb bucketBy Kentucky Equine Research
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Dual-action supplement provides nutritional support to promote healthy hooves and skin in your horse.
- Contains quality ingredients like biotin, iodine, chelated zinc, amino acids and fatty acids.
- Supports quality, faster growth of resilient hoof horn.
- Supports the growth of shiny coats and a healthy mane and tail.
- May help to improve the health of hooves that have been damaged by conditions like laminitis or seedy toe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Extruded Whole Soybeans, Yeast Culture, Lecithin...||Stabilized Ground Flax Seed, Yeast Culture (Diamond V Yeast), Ground Oats...||Ground Extruded Whole Soybeans, Flaxseed Meal (Source of Omega 3), DL-Methionine...||Soybean Meal, Lecithin, Ground Flax Seed...||Ground Flaxseed, Yeast Culture, Calcium Carbonate...|
|Health Feature||Hoof Care, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Hoof Care||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Hoof Care, Digestive Health...|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Picky horse won't eat it
I'm sure it's probably a very good supplement, but my horse won't touch her feed with it in there. It's the same with most all supplements for her.
I was thrilled to see Chewy carries horse supplements. I gave this product 5 stars because my "chonky" mini horse typically founders once a year, he also has crazy blood sugar issues so I won't know if this helps his feet for several months but he LOVES this stuff!