Kentucky Equine Research DuraPlex Bone Mineralization Hay Flavor Powder Horse Supplement, 8.8-lb bucket
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Supports optimal bone growth and bone strength in performance and growing horses.
- Formula contains proteins, vitamins and minerals essential in bone development and maintenance.
- May help to prevent the bone loss that occurs when horses are in a training program or on stall rest.
- Choose from a standard maintenance dose or feed at a higher rate for horses that need additional support.
- Ideal for performance horses, but also a great choice for horses beginning training or in high-risk phases of training.
Learn More About Kentucky Equine Research From Our Team of Experts
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Carbonate, Monosodium Phosphate...||Active Ingredients: Proprietary Blend of Tryptophan, L-Tyrosine, N-Acetyl Tyrosine...||Inactive Ingredients: Alfalfa Meal, Flax Meal, Glucosamine Hcl...||Active Ingredients: L-Carnitine, Astareal Natural Astaxanthin 2%, Vitamin E....||ProCarnosine to boost muscle carnosine content, aiding training and performance by targeting acidosis, calcium regulation and oxidative stress in muscle during intense exercise....|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Brain Health, Calming||Hip & Joint Support, Hoof Care, Skin & Coat Health...||Recovery, Vitamins & Minerals||Muscle Care|
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.
Be the first to recommend this product.