Kentucky Equine Research Synovate HA Sodium Hyaluronate Joint Liquid Horse Supplement, 32-oz bottle
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: $0.00
About This Item
- Provides nutrients that support hyaluronic acid in your horse’s joints.
- Supports cartilage health and elasticity and joint lubrication.
- Anti-inflammatory properties support high-motion joints and overall comfort.
- Easy-to-feed liquid.
- Supports equine athletes through training and competition.
Learn More About Kentucky Equine Research From Our Team of Experts
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kentucky Equine Research RiteTrac Digestive Tract Support Powder Horse Supplement, 6.6-lb bucket$122.83Chewy Price$129.95List Price$116.69Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research Restore SR Slow-Release Electrolyte Powder Horse Supplement, 9.9-lb bucket$59.80Chewy Price$60.95List Price$56.81Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research Micro-Max Micronutrient Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 9.9-lb bucket$76.95Chewy Price$73.10Autoship Price
- Stride Animal Health Turbo Mag BCAA Hydration Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$48.00Chewy Price$45.60Autoship Price
- Stride Animal Health Rewind Omega-3 Joint Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 11.1-lb tub$66.00Chewy Price$62.70Autoship Price
- Stride Animal Health Ortho Max Joint Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 7-lb tub$99.00Chewy Price$94.05Autoship Price
- Stride Animal Health Competitive Edge Amino Acid Recovery Pellets Horse Supplement, 40-lb bag$84.00Chewy Price$79.80Autoship Price
- Stride Animal Health ADR Powder Digestive Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$85.00Chewy Price$80.75Autoship Price
- Farnam PyrantelCare Daily Dewormer Anthelmintic Horse Dewormer Supplement, 10-lb tub$54.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- BioEZ VF Digestive Optimizer Flowers & Herbs Flavor Gel Paste Horse Supplement, 80cc syringe$26.97Chewy Price$27.97List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- BioEZ Digestive Optimizer Apple Flavor Powder Horse Supplement, 80-oz pail$125.00Chewy Price$118.75Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Water, Artificial Flavor.||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulfate (Shellfish), Glucosamine HCL (Shellfish), MSM...||MHB3 Hyaluronan, Hydroxytyrosol, Astaxanthin...||Active Ingredients Glucosamine Hcl (Shellfish), Yucca Schidigera , Chondroitin Sulfate (Poultry)...||Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCI (Shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Hyaluronic Acid Sodium...|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Muscle Care||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
What are ingredients in this product? How many mg of HA in a dose?
Answer by • Aug 11, 2020
Kentucky Equine Research Synovate HA Sodium Hyaluronate Joint Horse Supplement contains the following: Active Ingredients (per 30 millilitre) Hyaluronic acid (MW 1-1.25 million daltons) 200 milligrams. Inactive ingredients are Citric acid, sodium benzoate, water, artificial flavor.
Will this aid older horses?
Answer by • Dec 05, 2021
This supplement proactively supports the preservation of hyaluronic acid, which is essential in maintaining connective tissue health in your horse’s joints. This supplement supports cartilage health and elasticity, joint lubrication and reduced inflammation, which all leads to healthier, comfier joints.
Be the first to recommend this product.