Kentucky Equine Research Nano-Q10 Antioxidant Liquid Horse Supplement, 15-oz bottle
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Supports energy generation within your horse’s body.
- Included enzyme helps to boost the health of cells and generate energy in horses.
- May help protect antioxidants, like vitamins C and E.
- Supports the protection of your horse’s muscles from damage caused by exercise.
- May help to reduce inflammation in your horse.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone), Enzyme Modified Lecithin...||Water, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol), Lecithin...||Corn Syrup, Water, Sugar...||Soybean Meal, Soy Flour, Vitamin A & D Oil...||Glucosamine HCL, MSM, Manganese...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Muscle Care, High-Energy||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
How long is the loading dose?
Answer by • Oct 07, 2020
A loading dose of 1 - 2 weeks for the Kentucky Equine Research Nano-Q10 Antioxidant Horse Supplement is recommended.
how many doses are in the 15 oz of Nano q10?
Answer by • May 21, 2022
The serving size is 7 milliliters. This bottle contains 64 maintenance doses, or 32 loading doses.
Please tell me how much Q10 is in each dose. It does not say on bottle. I must know how much Q10 the horse is getting per dose.thank you.
Answer by • Nov 10, 2021
This supplement contains a minimum of 110 mg/mL Coenzyme Q10.
Be the first to recommend this product.