Kentucky Equine Research Re-Leve Low-NSC Horse Feed, 44-lb bagBy Kentucky Equine Research
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Recommended by veterinarians and may help horses who suffer from muscular disorders.
- 100% free from typical grains like oats, corn and barley.
- Low in non-structural carbohydrates, so it’s especially great for horses with a variety of metabolic challenges.
- High in fat from rice bran and vegetable oil for an energy and a boost in calories.
- The energy source profile in this feed helps your horses stay focused and fuel top performance.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Soybean Hulls, Stabilized Rice Bran, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal...||Roughage Products, Sweet Lupin Flakes, Rice Bran Oil...||Beet Pulp, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal...||Flax Plant Product, Wheat Middlings, Barley...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Low Glycemic...||N/A||Low NSC, Molasses-Free, Low Starch, Low Sugar||Low Starch||N/A|
|Health Feature||Muscle Care, Calming, Digestive Health, High-Energy, Respiratory Care||N/A||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||N/A||N/A|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Fruits & Vegetables||N/A||N/A|
|Food Form||Feed, Textured||Feed||Pellets||Pellets||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
What is the nsc level of this feed?
Answer by • Oct 27, 2021
The guaranteed analysis lists the NSC as 10.0% (max) per 1 kilogram.
Does this need to be soaked? I’ve been feeding it Unsoaked because it doesn’t say anything on the bag but it has large pieces of beet pulp in it
Answer by • Aug 25, 2021
This feed does not require it to be soaked. Feed at a rate of 2.5-9 kg (6-20 lb) per day depending on the level of work as well as the size and body condition of the horse. RE-LEVE Original should be fed with high-quality hay equaling at least 1-1.5% of the horse’s body weight per day. Replace the horse’s current grain ration with an equivalent amount of RE-LEVE Original. If a horse requires less than 3 kg (6 lb) of grain per day, RE-LEVE can be used along with a ration balancer such as All-Phase, or a more concentrated low-intake source of vitamins and minerals such as Micro-Max.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By MDLL on Apr 16, 2020
This item is good for my PSSM1 horse and I am glad Chewy is now carrying this item!