Kodiak Naturals Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains a blend of nutritious oils from wild-caught, human-grade Alaskan salmon and pollock for a more complete source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Formulated with DHA and EPA to help nourish your kitty or doggo’s dry, sensitive skin.
- Long-chain omegas may also help support your BFF’s healthy brain and vision.
- Omega-9 fatty acids can help give your pal a boost of energy.
- Pollock oil contains higher EPA levels than salmon oil alone to better support her healthy skin and coat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vital Pet Life Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Health Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$34.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Wonder Paws Fish Oil Skin, Joint, Immune & Heart Health Liquid Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 32-oz bottle$33.95Chewy Price$32.25Autoship Price
- Iceland Pure Pet Products Unscented Pharmaceutical Grade Salmon Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 33-oz bottle$25.75Chewy Price$36.00List Price$24.46Autoship Price
- Alaska Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Formula Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$40.81List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog Supplement, 15.5-oz bottle$19.97Chewy Price$23.97List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Vibeful Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Formula Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 18 oz$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealNatural Dog Company Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 32-oz bottle$35.95Chewy Price$36.95List Price$34.15Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 32-oz bottle$37.97Chewy Price$36.07Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Omega-3 Fish Oil Immune, Joint & Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil + Vitamin E Dog Supplement, 16-oz$34.90Chewy Price$34.95List Price$33.15Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon Oil, Pollack Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (natural preservative)||Alaskan Salmon Oil, Sardines, Anchovies...||Anchovies, Sardines, Mackerel, Herring, Natural Mixed Tocopherols.||Salmon Oil, Pollock Oil, Tocopherols (preservative)||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin...||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin...||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Brain Health||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||Salmon||Salmon, Sardine||Sardine, Mackerel||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon|
|Food Form||Liquid||Liquid||Liquid||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
My dogs love it!
My dogs absolutely love this stuff! One of my pups was so picky about his food and would only eat it when he was superrrr hungry but with this he eats it as soon as I serve him! The only negatives I’ve found with this, and the reason I knocked a star, is it definitely has a STRONG smell but I think I’ve gotten pretty use to it now and the bottle can be kinda messy.
Replaced the American Journey that was discontinued. Dogs love it and we are happy with the replacement.
I have 2 cats w/ itchy skin & this helps & if I forget to use it they start itching. I put this on top of their kibble or mix it w/ wet food. At first they didn't like, but after awhile they got use to it so don't give up if they don't like it at first because a lot of cats don't like at first.
Not fond of the bottle it comes in.
The oil is fine, but the product bottle seems to spill. Would prefer a pump on top to prevent spillage.