Komodo Base Camp Glass & Surface Cleaner, 16-oz bottle
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
Fluker's Cricket Quencher Original Reptile Supplement, 16-oz jar
ABDragons X-Large Dubia Roaches Small Pet & Reptile Food, 100 count
Total Price: $0.00
About This Item
- Formulated especially for cleaning reptile enclosures.
- Earth-friendly, safe and nontoxic.
- Contains none of the dangerous ingredients found in many household cleansers.
- Just spray it on and wipe it off, no rinsing required.
- Leaves no streaks.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MistKing v5.0 Starter Misting System$175.99Chewy Price$184.99List Price
- Exo Terra Analog Thermometer for Reptiles$4.97Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Fluker's Super Scrub Reptile Cleaner, 16-oz bottle$10.49Chewy Price$15.21List Price
- Exo Terra Combometer Digital Thermometer & Hygrometer$27.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Zoo Med Turtle Clean Deluxe Turtle Filter, 20-gal$18.99Chewy Price
- Fluker's Relative Humidity Hygrometer$6.99Chewy Price$9.92List Price
- Komodo Reptile Spray Bottle, 550-ml bottle$4.11Chewy Price$5.39List Price$3.90Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Infrared Reptile Thermometer$37.08Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- CC Pet Jr Mist'r Reptile Terrarium Mister$9.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Exo Terra FX-200 Dual Carbon Pads Turtle Filter, 10 count$18.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$18.00Autoship Price
- API Turtle Water Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$7.79Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.40Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Mini Mister Spray Bottle$7.83Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Di Water, Glycol, Ether EB...||—||—||Di Water, Bardac 208M, EDTA 38% Akzo Nobel...||DI Water, Liquid Cationic Polymer, Aluminum Sulfate...|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
Is this safe for crested geckos who drink off the glass after wiping the tank dry as Base Camp Cleaner is a no rinse solution?
Answer by • Apr 22, 2020
This cleaner is completely safe and non-toxic. It contains none of the dangerous ingredients found in many household cleansers and is formulated especially for cleaning reptile enclosures.
Can this clean off existing film on an aquarium?
Answer by • Feb 14, 2021
This surface cleaner is formulated especially for cleaning reptile enclosures.
What if this gets in the water and do I need to take my animals out when using it?
Answer by • Mar 23, 2022
This cleaner is completely safe and non-toxic. It is recommended to remove the animal while cleaning along with their food and water dishes. Once cleaning is complete, the animal(s) and dishes can be placed in the habitat again.
Can this get water-spots off of the glass?
Answer by • Jul 18, 2021
This cleaner will help streaks and water spots.
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
By Bella on Feb 5, 2022
Great for reptile enclosures!
I rescue and absolutely love this stuff. Works great for all reptile stuff, decor or tanks but just doesn’t remove heavy water build up from small water pools or aquariums!
By vitakraft on Apr 13, 2022
Brown extreme gourmet Guinea pig food
My Guinea pig didn’t like the food I gave it him he didn’t like it at all