Zoo Med Reptivite with D3 Reptile Vitamin, 2-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe to use 2-3 times weekly to promote healthy bone growth
- No artificial additives or fillers, like soy, yeast, or sucrose
- 2:1 calcium to phosphorous ratio and complete amino acid complex help in protein digestion
- Dust lightly over vegetables, fruits or turtle paste, the ultra fine formula makes it less noticeable for your pet
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zilla Food Spray Calcium Reptile Supplement, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Zilla Vitamin Supplement with Beta Carotene Reptile Food Spray, 8-oz bottle$5.43Chewy Price$9.99List Price$5.16Autoship Price
- Zilla Shed-Ease Reptile Bath, 8-oz bottle$4.30Chewy Price$9.99List Price$4.08Autoship Price
- Fluker's Cricket Quencher Original Reptile Supplement, 7.5-lb jar$23.67Chewy Price$30.87List Price$22.49Autoship Price
- Fluker's Reptile Vitamin with Beta Carotene Reptile Supplement, 1.5-oz jar$7.39Chewy Price$8.16List Price$7.02Autoship Price
- Fluker's Repta Rinse Reptile Eye Rinse, 2-oz bottle$4.29Chewy Price$6.24List Price$4.08Autoship Price
- Fluker's Cricket Quencher Calcium Fortified Reptile Supplement, 16-oz jar$3.99Chewy Price$5.80List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Exo Terra Calcium + Vitamin D3 Powder Reptile Supplement, 1.4-oz box$3.49Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Fluker's Orange Cube Complete Cricket Diet Reptile Supplement, 6-oz jar$6.99Chewy Price$8.79List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Cricket Block Reptile Supplement$2.79Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.65Autoship Price
- API Turtle Fix Antibacterial Treatment, 8-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$10.69List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Nature Zone HerpPro Calcium & Probiotic Bearded Dragon Supplement, 2.0-oz bottle$10.98Chewy Price$14.93List Price$10.43Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dicalcium Phosphate, Precipitated Calcium Carbonate, Maltodextrins...||Calcium carbonate and vitamin D3 supplement.||Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Kelp Flour, Oyster Shell Flour...||Water, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate...||Dried Seaweed Meal, Dried Yeast, Oyster Shell Flour...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Quality is great. I received my item so I turned it around to check expiration date but it was all erased so I couldn't make it there date. My previous one was expired and that's why I ordered again.
This is one of the few powdered vitamins I've found that says it can be used for amphibians. I use this to dust crickets for my tree frog. Works well.
Great for leopard geckos!
Leopard geckos are 100% insectivores. They therefore do not process the necessary enzyme to convert beta carotene/provitamin a into vitamin a, therefore this is a great supplement for them. Just note that it does have calcium as well, so you don't add another calcium supplement to this because oversupplementing can cause problems. Also, best would be to get them a proper UVB light, because contrary to popular belief, they DO need UVB. And I'm sorry, but to the reviewer below, who said it came too late for her beardie and it died: I'm sorry you lost your animal, but you need to supplement them from the start! Your animal probably had MBD (metabolic bone disease) or some other problem due to not receiving the proper nutrition, once that takes hold it is most oftentimes irreversible (MBD is, other things may be fixable). It isn't fair to leave a good product a bad review because it didn't ship as fast as you liked. Even if you had gotten it next day, it wouldn't have been able to reverse your beardie not getting the necessary vitamins and minerals this entire time. The most crucial part of owning reptiles is practicing proper husbandry and at risk of sounding harsh, but lack thereof is a too widespread problem when it comes to reptile owners. This is a great product and like I mentioned, in the specific case of leopard geckos, they need actual vitamin a, not provitamin a. Please make sure to give only the correct doses so as to not cause toxicity. Source for this is "Leopard Gecko Diseases and Care" Thomas H. Boyer, DVM If anybody wants to look into it for themselves. There is a lot to owning reptiles and they depend on us to do the proper research BEFORE we get them.
Came too late!
I bought for one of my bearded dragons that was sick. It took so long to get here due to covid 19 that I only used 1 time and my bearded dragon died. I believe if it would have gotten here sooner it would have helped.
I give this to my Blue Tongue Skink once a month. Some of it is kind of like salt, sometimes it's difficult to coat insects in it
Dusts Insects Well
Good stuff, seems to coat the insects easier than other products I've tried. My leopard gecko is generally super picky, but she didn't seem to be bothered by this coating. Will continue to use, recommend, and order again in the future.
Lizard Lemon Approved
I dust mealies once a week in these. There is that faint mineraly , odor that all vitamins have but she hasn't noticed.
I use this for my crested gecko and he seems to like it. Great product.
I use this every other supplementation i use a variety of them mineral zoomed repcal and repashy this is very fine so it works great on bugs
Reptivite is good stuff!!
I have kept reptiles for years and tried different brands but this one is the best by far. Powder stays on live insects very well where other brands were clumpy and didn't cover good at all. I will always use this brand and recommend it to all herpe lovers.